12

Since there has been lack of Johnlock in like the past 2 chapters, here have this scene you fuckers

JohnJohnJohn

Sherlock's mind raced, before suddenly the lights flickered and went out.

"John!"

"Sherlock-Hey-woOOAH!"

Sherlock fell into him in fright, and John lost his footing, having them tumble backwards.

-

John landed on the ground with Sherlock laying on top of him. As he adjusted to his surrounding, the older man began to quickly sit up.

"Sherlock? Are you okay?"

The detective mumbled something as he began to sit up. There then was another loud clap of thunder, and then the rain began to finally hit. Water pattered loudly against the 221B window, and Sherlock sucked in a breath.

"Hey, are you okay?" John asked, helping him sit up.

"I-" BOOM!

He gasped a little, and reached for Watson-any part of him. John was nice. John was here.

"Hey-Sherlock-"

He looked away.

"You didn't answer my question-" "No, I'm not okay! I'm overwhelmingly not okay, and I feel like exploding!" Sherlock raised his voice a little, and John's eyes widened.

"Sherlock, I'm-"

"No! You are so frustrating! You with your puzzles and mind games and you make me so frustrated. My brain is having a tantrum, and you confuse me so much. You kiss me on the forehead with no explanation, and then you leave and have a night with Mary, and then you come back, and then you pretend to want to kiss me, and then you try and do just that! But you have barely showed any feelings towards me, and whenever you kiss me it makes me feel like I'm bloody high, and I cant breath and I feel like there's a brick on my chest that's suffocating me, oh my god!

"I can't even think properly around you, let alone function and form words when you're just inches from me. What is it about you! Why?! Why can't I just understand y-"

Sherlock was cut off when John threw himself at him.

He tumbled back onto the couch as the doctor began to lick at his mouth, forcing his lips to part, beginning to kiss him fiercely.

Watson somehow settled himself onto Sherlock's lap. His mind began to buzz wildly, trying to catch and keep up with John's lips, and John's hands, and John in general.

Sherlock could swear he would hyperventilate if John wasn't sucking the bloody air out of him.

He pulled away for a breath, lips shooting to Sherlock's neck. The detective gasped loudly in response.

"You frustrate me, Sherlock Holmes," John breathed against his throat, and Sherlock let out a high pitched, strangled gasp.

"You and you're pretty neck, your luscious curls with those gorgeous lips. Your cheek bones, and your arse. Everything. I love everything-oh I could just eat you up."

Sherlock moaned as John began to undo the buttons on his shirt.

There was a flash of lightening, and Sherlock breathing began to grow even faster.

Watson pulled away for a second, and Holmes looked at him, pupils bursting.

"John Watson, you're going to give me a bloody heart attack."

He smirked, and there was suddenly another loud boom. Sherlock whimpered, and John grinned devilishly.

He felt his hands lower as he unbuttoned Sherlock's shirt, John kissing at his mouth passionately.

Before John could get to the last button, Sherlock began to hear foot-steps.

"J-John..." He breathed, and said man ducked his head down to suck another red spot onto Sherlock's neck.

"Yes, love?"

Sherlock stiffened, moaned before sucking in air as John bit down on the rosy flesh.

"John-stop. Someone's coming."

But John didn't stop.

Suddenly John bit Sherlock's collar bone harshly, breaking the skin, and Sherlock flinched in pain.

"John."

In an attempt to shove John away, Sherlock caught something, a dark something dark murmured into Sherlock's ear by the man above him.

"You ain't goin' no where, baby."

Sherlock froze. John pulled away. His eyes were dark.

Really dark.

There was another loud clap of thunder, and the footsteps began to become louder.

"John!"

Sherlock saw John smirk, hands beginning to feel him. Invade him.

"John stop!"

Sherlock tried to shove him away. Tried to stop him.

He wouldn't stop.
He wont stop!

John!

"John!"

Hey remember that angst i was talking about?

Its coming :)

Be afraid.
Be very afraid.

:)