Chapter Twenty Two

"Tell me that your coming through." The loud voice could be hearing through out the room, clicking away on the laptop, eyes scanning back and forth between the large screened laptop and the little camera filming his every move from that one stop.

Not too far in the corner of the room, making sure she was staying out of the frame practicing her makeup skills on her little practice head. Why the hell was she in here when he was doing a vlive? Cause Jungkook didn't like her working alone when she did something. He stated that the apartment still wasn't that secure even with changing the codes regularly.

The girl started to laugh quietly knowing exactly how Army was, he was singing a song about sex, they were gonna have such a riot. How wild he was, first the tattoos, then the long hair now the eyebrow piercing. She loved that he was being himself, and slowly finding a style that suited him right. He was living a sort of stress free life, behind the scenes of course.

  She snorted quietly covering her mouth with her sleeve of her long shirt, snickering into it a few times since his voice seemed to grow louder, the lyrics just coming out more aggressive like.

"So tight, won't bite." Her laughter was being muffled so quickly shaking roughly she fell back onto her back having to quickly toss her arm over her face trying so hard not to laugh so hard her stomach and chest were gonna hurt. It knocked the wind out of her.

Jungkook could hear her laughter whipping his head around for a small moment, he started to laugh quietly his head bobbing slightly at the sight. He quickly cleared throat rubbing his hand over his exposed tattoos. Looking back at the comments of the vlive.

"You guys are asking about my girlfriend again I see, she's busy with work. Very very busy." He dismissed the topic with a chuckle nodding propping his hand on his chin.

That was the honest truth now, Carmen had finally gotten through school, and was qualified makeup artist, and it so happened she was now a makeup artist for a group, meaning her and Jungkook had less time for one another, Jungkook just didn't know what group yet cause she was keeping it a surprise.

Jungkook once again was grinning at the thought rubbing at his chin deeply. Carmen however had gotten over her laughing fit to some length. When her phone went off a couple times she knew it wasn't work cause she had the day off holding her phone above her, her mood dropped slightly. She had so forgotten about that.

This was gonna suck, but after all this time she would get a explanation at least. She stood up quietly having to pack up all her things in the box. She was able to signal to Jungkook that she had to leave mouthing the words.

He arched an eyebrow but nodded at her moving the camera so it wasn't in frame when she slipped out the room mouthing back to her to be safe, sending her a very quick flying kiss.

Wonder what that was about?

______________________________
Carmen arrived at the little coffee shop, her eyes looking all around scanning the place a bit. And there he sat, she felt the familiar weight like back when she was a teen, none the less she walked over sitting down with a heavy sigh, causing the male to look up straight ahead at her.

He looked relived but more impressed by how mature she had looked, glowing brown skin, thick curls that brushed down her neck, She didn't look like the same shy sixteen year old a few years ago.

"Before we start this Joey, I don't trust you put your phone on the table," The male sighed but did as she asked sliding the device in the table, it clattering slightly with a thump. He totally expected that.

"Listen Carmen- I see we've always had a rough footing you know," She interrupted him as she sighed heavy.

"You are an asshole, rude and were self centered only caring about yourself, I never noticed till Cai was telling me. Took pictures of me without consent and sold them to Korean outlets. You are lucky that they still don't know who I am." Joey sighed a bit.

"First off it was wrong of me to do that, I dont really understand why I did it- I've always been jealous of you Carmen. I mean look at you, you didn't know who Bts was and magically your soulmate happens to be a member of the world wide group. Met him not once but twice." He counts on his fingers.

"I don't control the stupid soulmate Joey, I really don't. I never wanted one to begin with. I love being with him, it was a rocky start because you were upset about something I didn't control. It's not easy." She exclaimed.

"He always has to dodge questions asking about me, yes I'm this lucky army hasn't learned it's me with their doxing skills, and crazy can behavior. At least the normal ones don't." She rested her palm on her chin shutting her eyes for a moment.

"He always has been understanding, I wish that we could have been good friends." Joey once more sighed.

"Carmen it was my fault, I deeply apologize for doing all those things to you, teasing you. I was out here in Seoul visiting cause I'm a model now. I wanted to make amends for the way I almost ruined your life twice." She held her palm across her face even more, but it was nice to have some weight lifted off her. She dropped her

"I forgive you, if I don't I'll have these negative hold on me forever. I won't forget though." Joey was happy that she had forgiven him, always he was having had luck since of the bad things he had done.