Chapter Fifteen

"Alright, Carmen I promise this is mainly just for safety and you know everyone's safety." Sitting around the little round table. Carmen was letting her eyes scan back and forth between the large stack of papers.

Between her, sitting next to her Jungkook was just as focused with a copy of the large contrast as well, swishing back and forth in his seat, looking focused while he read through it all.

Carmen's parents as well were looking through each set of the papers as well. While Sejin was using his pen to point at everything from his own copy.

It was officially Jungkook's last few hours here in Houston before he would be heading back out to Seoul to deal with the light aftermaths of his vlive. and parts of him weren't ready to head back, he enjoyed staying with Carmen and just being all lovely.

"So what is this contract for exactly?" Everyone in the room looked up to stare at Carmen's mom who was the only one who has a problem with most things.

Carmen sighed placing her hand on her face, wondering if her mom had been listening at all, leaving Carmen's dad to snort.

"Woman did you not read the contract or listen? It's basically gonna protect Carmen whenever Jungkook, and or Bts come out here, or vice versa when she goes out there. It's granting her safety with bodyguards." Carmen's dad said in a know it all time while.

"You see I work at a manufacturing company for all things BTS we always have contracts like that since Army is everywhere."

Carmen held her face more in embarrassment, wanting to hideaway. "Dad they know." She muttered wondering why her dad was always so embarrassing. Jungkook released out a hard snort smiling a little at the sight, licking at his lower lip.

"But it also is a contract stating that whenever Jungkook tells her anything regarding like concerts, music she isn't allowed to distribute or speak about that stuff big hit, can and if will sometimes can give tickets here and there for fan meets and concerts.  But big hit can take legal action as well, basically, her and Jungkook's relationship is out to basically army and the whole world but we just left out the part of her age and explained the soulmate part." Sejin chuckled looking at the two parents' expressions.

"Yep." Jungkook finally answered looking between them when they look at him just to make sure.

"Now I am sorry about Carmen's privacy being invaded by someone she thought she was close to, but you two, need to be even more careful, Carmen for now on you and Jungkook need to be careful till you turn eighteen understand? We don't need a bigger story getting out about your age."

Carmen felt a little flustered and rubbed at her cheeks that were warm. 

"I understand I'm really sorry for being careless." She apologized but Jungkook just frowned setting the contact down he placed his hand over her back.

"It wasn't your fault okay." He muttered to her smiling a little on his bunny lips.

"Army... Will take some time but they will accept overtime."

Carmen stared at Jungkook softly before he wrapped his arms around her she scooted her chair close being wrapped in a tight and deep hug.

Jungkook smiled sweetly resting his head on top of hers.

"Hey, Sasha remember when we were like that?"

"Shut up Brian."

Carmen released a small chuckle out before together, her and Jungkook signed each page of the contract together, before long after being in the little office space.

Carmen's parents decided to let those two spend some time before Jungkook had to head to the airport.

They first went back to Carmen's place to help him pack up everything from his laptop, to all the little things he brought making sure not to forget anything.

"Hey, Jaigya you wanna keep one of my hoodies?" Carmen glanced up for a moment a little confused when she saw Jungkook was folding up his stuff.

"Sure babe." She answered walking across the carpet Jungkook slide his arm around her while they looked through.

"So you can have this one, I have a matching one, you can have this shirt to sleep in and this one." Jungkook found himself mumbling and Carmen found herself laughing.

"Jungkook by the time you finish I'll have all your clothes these five are okay."

She placed her hand on the stack he had given her. Which were two hoodies, and three large t-shirts.

"I'll take good care of them." She told him getting a soft grin in return Jungkook kisses the top of her forehead.

Another hour went by and Carmen found herself at the terminal with Jungkook after he got all his stuff checked and went through the hell that was an airport.

Leaning against his language a bit with a facemask hanging low around his chin, he felt himself pouting. He really didn't wanna leave.

"Kookie." Jungkook looked away from his phone to focused on Carmen. "I know I might not see you for a couple of months you are a shining star." She giggled quietly shuffling.

"Since you gave me some of your things here's a few things." She muttered handing over the box to Jungkook he took it a little curious opening it, he then found himself smiling.

"The Polaroids." He muttered looking at all the pictures they had taken with this soft smile, he didn't have enough time to look through it but he would take the time during the long flight.

He looked through the box spotting a necklace he lifted it up staring at it his heartwarming a bit when she noticed she managed to cut out a picture of them both placing in the locket.

"It's so beautiful you made this?" He questioned looking at it in awe. Carmen nodded her few times shyly.

"So I'm always near you."  Jungkook once again smiled and slipped it over his head hiding it under his white shirt.

"I'll always wear it." He placed the box carefully on his luggage before he wrapped his long arms around Carmen taking in her scent, she returned the hug deeply.

"Carmen I know that you sort of are sharing me with around nearly a million other girls and guys, I know I can't give you all of me, and show you all of me." He found himself muttering, but he then just smiled kissing the top of her head.

"But I still want you." He finished quietly. Carmen found herself chuckling quietly squeezing Jungkook more.

"Jungkook I don't care about all that, I care about you, be safe and don't overwork yourself." She nuzzled his chest deeply before they pulled away from the tight hug and Jungkook was rubbing at her cheeks pressing his forehead onto hers sweetly.

"Meeting you had been one the best things to happen to me, I also left a bottle of my cologne for you to spray on the clothes when you wash them, please be safe okay? And remember your contract is active, if somehow your full identity is relieved, you have bodyguards, okay baby?"

Carmen nodded her head once more and Jungkook was smiling again at her sadly.

"Please be safe." He muttered once more, hugging her once more tightly the both of them swaying with one another.

"I always will try."