Chapter Twenty Three

"Jungkook! I think we need to train Bam better." The sudden shout had awoke the male from where he was napping on the couch, a low husky sleepy groan yelp from him, bringing his hand up to rub the sleep away from his face calling out as clear as day as he could.

"Just place down a puppy pad for now.. I don't feel like taking him outside." The male felt extremely exhausted to his core, enough that he was able too fall asleep in the shared apartment with loud music blaring all around. Carmen slide her way on her socks to place down the puppy pad for the large dog who seemed to know just what to do as he padded his way over.

The female was also quite a bit exhausted beyond end, sometimes it was awe like how humans could ignore the needs for rests, allowing their minds to grow mentally exhausted so firm and quick like. Jungkook fingers trace delicately at the lingering tattoo of her name over his wrist, almost mindlessly staring like a zombie. Sleep embedded into his gaze before he held out his arms making grabby gestures towards the female inviting for her to sit on his lap.

Carmen instantly was wrapped up in a warm embrace either of her thighs wrapped around him fully, a loud groan leaving him his head moving to bury onto her chest, her hands intently threading all through out his hair nice and slow like.

"I'm so tired baby... I know we are on a break and I'm allowed to relaxed but I never feel like I fully can.. I just miss being in your arms." A quiet coo left her, briefly allowing her head to rest onto his head she swayed him left and right her fingers still grazing across his scalp.

"I know Kookie, I know flying back and forth between here and the usa has taken a toll, I know it's never ending but you have this break okay? Even I have a small one as well, and you can get all the rest your body needs okay." She whispered holding the back of his head more firmly.  He nodded his head a couple times just hearing her voice was enough to ease him a bit, nuzzling into the plush that was bringing him twice the comfort.

"Thank you baby... You know after all this time I think I deserve to know which group is equally sharing your affection." A loud snort tore from the short female before she kissed all over his temple simply stating as she spoke playfully like.

"Well since you asked so nicely Jungkook, I am a make up artist for The boyz and for Onlyoneof. It's split some weeks the boyz some weeks it's onlyoneof. It's actually really fun. I was shy at first but now we all can just joke around." A steady hum left Jungkook, finding himself grinning at the happiness in her tone, large hands of his rubbing her sides up and down.

In a way he had his own little family with Carmen, they had Bam who was still adjusting to both her and him as well. They had Bangtan always coming in and checking on the two making sure they were doing okay mentally and physically. They trusted Carmen enough that the few who had soulmates let her meet them as well.

Yoongi always had pride bringing his around Carmen. Him and her got along like no other cracking jokes.

"Hey baby let's go on a quick walk, I think laying down is making my body hurt." A soft chuckle left her lips gently but she agreed none the less, the two love birds making sure to feed Bam before slipping on some random shoes by the door, slipping their facemasks on they made their way out of the airport.

The sunset air hitting their faces as they carried on down the sidewalk, Jungkook keeping a tight grip on her hand swinging them left and right the two chatting aimlessly with one another.

Jungkook always admired that Carmen never complained about anything, she never complained about him constantly flying back and forth and being gone for long ratios at a time, she never complained when she had almost gotten doxed multiple times.

She's always been the perfect angel that he needed by his side. He knew he was gonna marry her one day with out a doubt, allowing the suggestion to slip from his lips, feeling his lip ring pressed behind his mask.

"Hey Carmen baby? I have a question." The female glanced up, both of them standing now in front of a little shop, she chuckled gently.

"Course shoot away?" He was of course nervous, licking at his lower lip hidden, hoping the nervousness wasn't shaking behind his brown eyes.

"I've been thinking about it a lot like pondering it in my mind you know, I love keeping my private life between us a secret, I know it's gonna get worse if we you know... Just let the toxic Armies control everything. I can't stand the toxicity from them... So how about next week.. We ask Sejin and the management team if its okay to release your information, if you are comfortable with it of course." At first Carmen was silent but it had been something she always was thinking about.

Although her and Jungkook's situation was quite different she had seen all the reactions that happened to poor idols who with held information from fans. Chen and his growing family, Bobby and his expecting child, idols randomly announcing they were getting married before even dating some times it amused her because in reality idols didn't owe fans that much into their full lives.

She knew it would be worse for Jungkook if he kept hiding it for more years to come. Jungkook totally would be the type to wait until after his career was finished to say he was married/ dating. Carmen knew no matter what she would get racist comments, even stereotypes as well. And all the while it just meant she could prove them wrong.

"I don't mind, babe. I think it's about time that we both showed the very clearly delusional armies that you are a person with your own thoughts. Very much own free will." He chuckled wrapping his arms around her shoulders pressing lingering kiss to flutter across her heated brown cheeks.

"That's my strong girl.. Now let's just hope Sejin agree."

"Watch him agree because everyone is on break which means Big Hit would have to release out a small statement then make us do a vlive."

"... He totally would do that."

"I actually have a better way to uhm yeah."

"What's your idea?"

"Instagram."