Chapter Seven

For a very long while it was quiet in the back of the SUV, before Sejin turned on some music in his half sleep state. Boy with luv played while the two in the back seat finally started not to be so awkward and played a few games of rock, paper scissors. It was a playfully game at first till Jungkook got a little competitive. Carmen was more then happy that she wasn't as awkward as she was before.

"I win." She boasted sticking her tongue out when her fist which was in close for rock beat his scissors making Jungkook groan loudly and tossed his head back, his dyed blue bangs flying into his view.

"You win." He grumbled a loose smile making its way across his bunny lips. Carmen grinned looking out the window for a few minutes so she could hold back a yawn. They had been driving for around thirty minutes.

They had started asking simple questions back and forth like favorite foods, favorite colors. Jungkook even let her style and mess with his hair when she asked. So far they were good.

"You know Jungkook I really like your singing." Carmen explained with a small gestured when she turned to face Jungkook to see his eyes was drifting away from the window, and he stared at her in shock.

"Really?" His squeak didn't go unnoticed by her. She shyly nodded her head. Rubbing her fingers across her cheeks . "Its beautiful." She stammered. Now leave it to Jungkook to be a red face mess as a small strange noise left his throat.

After a little while the SUV came to a stop and Sejin grumbled in his sleepy state.  "We are here, I'm going to go grab some food, don't get into trouble Jungkook, keep her safe we don't want a lawsuit." Carmen didn't understand a single thing he said but Jungkook caught everything and nodded his head deeply, before he hopped out first bringing his hood up.

He helped Carmen out, holding her hand, before placing his arm around her to shield her from any views. They quickly made their way into the hotel lobby, and towards the elevator.

As soon as they were in, he yanked his hood down and glanced at Carmen to see she was pressed onto his body a bit. His heart rate picked up for just a moment and he cleared his throat a little to calm his slight hormones down.

"Are you all sharing one hotel room?" Jungkook glanced down again at her to notice she was playing with her hands, in deep thought. He quickly tried to find the English words.  "Uhh I have room to myself." He slowly stammered with a smile, the loud ping of the elevator sounded and Jungkook scooped up her hand in his own unknown to him he laced their hands and started making the way to his room.

Now the quick question he was thinking about, was what the hell they were gonna do for the rest of the day. As soon as they came up to his door. Jungkook fished for his keys in his hoodie pocket grumbling to find the card key door.

Carmen was staring at the white elegant door in confusion. For one thing how could Jungkook not hear the loud noises coming from the door. And the loud heavy running of footsteps.

With one harsh swipe the door was open, and Carmen just so happened to have the best reflective choice at that moment to duck down with a startle scream when a large shoe came flying from inside the room. Missing her by an inch. It hit the opposite wall with a loud thud.

Jungkook's eyes went wide, and his jaw dropped open when he quickly looked inside the room, to see a starstruck Taehyung who was climbing all over the mini sofa in Jungkook's room as well as a wide eyed Hoseok.

"Holy shit." Jungkook breathed out slowly looking back to Carmen he quickly stammered out if she was okay or hurt. And Carmen was just in so much shock that if she didn't duck she would have a nose bleed or worst. She started laughing standing back up straight looking at Jungkook who still looked panicked, and worried.

"I'm okay." She said still laughing. Jungkook spun around quickly with almost flames in his eyes "What are you two doing in here?" He demanded in their native tongue, Carmen in the mean while took her shoes off knowing it was polite to do so setting them aside near other shoes.

"We were just messing around cause we were bored, is that Carmen?" Taehyung questioned showing off his box smile he put down his other shoes and the two made their way towards Carmen.

"Hello Carmen, I'm sorry for almost killing you with a shoe." Taehyung whined out looking at the two. Carmen caught two words Hello, and Carmen she looked at Jungkook who was still fuming and grumbling before turning to her stammering out.

  "He um said he is sorry for almost killing you with his shoe." Jungkook was embarrassed, what a great way to make a first expression with your soulmate. Carmen laughed and waved her hand.

"Oh no it's okay, I once fell off a skateboard when I thirteen and broke my leg I'll live." She giggled. Taehyung was still smiling, Hoseok was just so confused that he ended up sitting back down, and Jungkook was just staring at Carmen with interest. This really was gonna be an interesting afternoon.