Chapter Ten

After a long and tiring week of constant questions back and forth. Joey just wouldn't stop the questions at her until Carmen just flat out told him she had no control over what happened. It was slightly still bad enough that Carmen's mom still was uneasy, the only three that seemed to be helping ease her into this was her dad, Jungkook and Cai.

They all still at least treated her normally, and Jungkook was facing the same kinda thoughts, seemed like everywhere he turned Sasaeng were growing more crazy especially after his little Vlive, or even just some fans that were delusional he felt a little bad since lately the schedules started building back up again, and he wasn't able to talk to Carmen all that much.

So he had a little guilt since he did promise as well. It was when one night finally Jungkook was able to crash onto his bed at a hard four am after practicing most of the day, he was exhausted mentally and physically but gathering up all his strength, he rolled over onto his stomach, his shirt rolling up a bit he pulled his phone out from his hoodie.

His dark eyes in the dark room scanning across the light of his screen before pressing onto his favorite contact holding his phone close to his ear a small smile growing across his face.

"Jeon Jungkook you better be sleeping!" Only few words that could spike up fear in him was when eomma Seokjin happened. "I'll sleep soon!" He exclaimed still focusing on the ringing, his heart sudden skipped a beat, and the little ink on his wrist tingled when he heard her bell like voice.

"Hey Carmen." He whispered trying not to alert his hyungs that he was indeed not sleeping at all. " Hey Jungkook, oh my god it's four am over there aren't you tired. " Carmen was instantly freaking out over on her side. Not only were her parents sleep, but she was scared she was keeping Jungkook up.

Her little squeaks made Jungkook chuckle more using his pointer finger to play with his lip while licking at his lip. "I'm suppose to be sleeping, but I missed hearing your voice, how's school, how are you, are you healthy?" The questions just seemed to skip from his mouth with ease.

He didn't mean to overwhelm her. "School is doing okay, I'll be going on summer break soon, me I'm doing good I should be asking you that super star, make sure you've been resting." Carmen found herself scolding him about his health like she was the older one and it warmed Jungkook's heart a bit.

"Of course I'm staying healthy, how else am I gonna see you." He joked hearing her soft giggles. The to me between them both passed with ease and Jungkook found himself staying up until 7:00 am the both of them just talking like it was a normal day.

"Concerts have been really fun, I like being on stage, but I will come see you, and take you on a date like I promised." His entire face had to been red. A date, like a real date? He thought. Just when Carmen was burying her head in the large fluffy pillow on her bed A... A real date? She thought.

"I can't wait for that then." She finally had enough strength to pull her head away to speak, unknown to her, her dad was half sleep in the doorway watching his daughter confused.

I know damn well she is not up talking on the phone. Well it's better then her running around, doing stuff she had no business doing like other girls her age were doing. This Jungkook seems like the real deal, plus I've seen him, he's kind, humble but has a rough image to hold.

Back in Jungkook's room a half sleep Jimin was woken up by Jungkook 's loud giggled that sounded like a girl. If Sejin heard, he would think they sunk girls in. With a few finally words spoken with Carmen telling Jungkook to sleep.  Jungkook put his phone on the pillow smiling like an idiot till the light flicked on making his entire body freeze.

He looked up to see Jimin staring at him through his sleepy eyes before Jimin plopped down on his bed curling up. "Go to sleep, I can hear you through the walls." Before Jungkook could respond Jimin had passed out back asleep.

Jungkook shook with laughter before leaving him be leaning his head back, his heart racing he had to go back to Texas soon.

He needed to take her in a date asap. Once Carmen plugged her phone back up into the charger she started squeaking in her pillow before the clearing of the throat masse her look up quite quickly seeing her dad staring at her with amusement.

"Dad." She squeaked quietly trying to come up with an excuse but he held up his hand to stop her.  "I'm not your mom, I have no complaints Carmen, just make sure to get some sleep, don't stay up daydreaming now."