Chapter Four

Her eyes seemed to dart back and forth. In an aimless cycle. It seemed to be the only thing keeping her racing her down. Carmen let her eyes switch back to the little note that was placed on her album, her phone resting in her lap. her messaging popped up. She was wondering if she even had the guts to text back.

Her train of thought recounted all the things that happened in the last few days. She first learned her soulmate was older than her by many years. To add on to that list he was a famous member of Bts and third of all. She mixed him up with Jimin when she met him. But officially she had met her soulmate. Jeon Jungkook.

At the fan meet, all he could do was stare at her with his mouth dropped open. They only had a limited of time so as quickly as Jungkook could he wrote down his phone number on a sticky note without any armies seeing, and told her quietly in his limited English for her to be safe, and text him first whenever she could.

The confused sixteen-year-old let a heavy sigh out, her fingers still shaking before she scooped up her Samsung finding androids a little more preferable then IPhones she then typed in the number carefully debating on her mind on what to say first.

So she started to type out little messaging, unknown to her that not far away in the hotel room, Jungkook's room was filled with his hyungs loud laughter as they spent their night together in his room.

Jungkook was also a little bit nervous and didn't know what to say. He rarely talked to girls, and his English skills were very very limited. How did he start the conversation?

He lifted his iPhone out from his lap and panicked when he saw the little message bubble said someone was typing appearing on his lock screen. He at first thought it was a crazy person until he slowly relaxed when the message popped up reading it was Carmen from a few days ago.

Okay, Kookie you can do this. Just act cool and say hey. He thought licking his dry lower lip that's exactly what he typed just saying a simple hey this is Jungkook he then let his phone rest back on his lap ignoring the fact that Yoongi was watching him closely with a lifted eyebrow, sipping the soda he had.

I wonder if I should tell him the girl, who is his soulmate who he is talking to is sixteen. Or if he already knows. It kinda isn't my business but it kinda is. Yoongi thought blinking his eyes a bit.

I should tell him his reaction is gonna be so funny. Yoongi barely opened his mouth just about to call out to Jungkook over Jimin and Taehyung's loud laughter before Jungkook was calling out to an out of breath Namjoon.

"Namjoon Hyung how accurate is Google translate?" Namjoon was a little taken back and breathed out a laugh. 

"Not really accurate Jungkook how come?" Namjoon asked sweetly all the while they all knew Jungkook was communicating with his newfound info on his soulmate.

He was so panicking but held it in. "I'm trying to talk to someone who doesn't understand Korean and only speaks English?" Jungkook sounded so unsure with himself and he ignored Hoseok teasing him.

"Awww Kookie you are the singing in English legend you know that." Hoseok and Taehyung started singing Justin Bieber's boyfriend onto loud just to tease him and Jungkook grew a deep red fast.

"Shut up!" Namjoon was laughing but he wanted to help so he pulled out a notebook from his own bag he had brought into the youngest room and slipped out a pen starting to write down things that people usually talked about when they first meet.

Well, normal people of course. He wrote out basic conversation tactics. Like asking about favorites foods, colors, music. Then just for the hell of it he also wrote down are you single or seeing someone and then tossed the notebook over to Jungkook who was still being teased in a playful way.

Jungkook caught it with one hand and grinned looking at all the words and sentences.  "You're welcome don't thank me." Namjoon waved him off with a smile and that allowed Jungkook to focus back on his phone growing a little confident to at least have a long conversation for the night smiling down at his screen.

Yoongi was staring at the wall in a daze, feeling like he was forgetting something. Like he was suppose to say something to someone but he didn't remember what.

"What the hell was I gonna say," Yoongi exclaimed looking at Seokjin for help but all Seokjin did was flick his forehead.