Chapter Seventeen

"Baby how long are you staying for? Do you need a place to stay? You can stay here at the dorms." Carmen found herself laughing a little too much when she was in the back of the SUV with Jungkook.

It had been around a least a couple hours since she surprised him at the fanmeet, and everyone just noticed how his expressions changed and how he had that little soft smile spread all over his face. When it came to Carmen, her shortness, her cuteness Jungkook would do everything for her, including her safety.

Bossy Jungkook came out when they were back in the SUV and he ordered all his hyungs to let them have the back area seats while they could have the others seats.

"Ha! and hear strange noises in the night I think not." Yoongi sleepily grumbled out looking away from his phone fast. Jungkook let a soft scoff out huffing a little with a deep blush easily lacing Carmen and his hands while she was spotted close to him.

"Hyung I think you forget that here her Korean age is 18, so she's legally an adult here." Namjoon told Yoongi laughing quietly a little.

"They are too innocent to be doing anything." Jimin laughed out getting a wack on the head from Taehyung.

Carmen shook her head with amusement playing with the rings on Jungkook's dominant hand while he wiggled his hands slightly.

"Actually me and my mom are staying at this really nice hotel, I don't think she is gonna wanna leave it, we are staying here for two weeks." She chuckled lightly Jungkook pouted but rested his head on top of her very large bed of curly hair.

"All that matters is I get to spend time with you, we get to do so much more stuff." Jungkook already was planning days and days and stuff of what they could do, sight seeing, eating, shopping.

"We can go to the gym, I know how to cook now too, oh! We can also get coffee go to Han River. " Seokjin was having a small headache because now the younger wasn't gonna hush up.

"Kook! Don't forget we still have schedules." Seokjin called out. Jungkook frowned since he did forget for that split moment about schedule right now his family and friends and Carmen were first and just for a bit Jungkook wanted to be selfish and out Army second.

"But my girlfriend is here, plus I can show off my new driving skill." Jungkook smirked proudly.

______________________________
"So mom is it okay that I spent the night with Jungkook tonight." Carmen held a monster grip on her phone leaning against the wall looking out the screen balcony door with the curtains pulled back, the sights from the dorm where the Seoul lights of the tall buildings, and all it was peaceful.

In the background she could hear the light laughter from the seven chilling around in the living room area in their pjs.

"Yeah I don't mind sweetie, I need to tell you! Did you know this hotel has like the hugest spa area? I can get my nails done what the hell?! This hotel is so expensive is Jungkook sure about paying for this."

Carmen turned her attention over to Jungkook who was drinking some wine Hoseok passed out. In like an hour Jungkook before Carmen could protest said he was paying for the hotel.

"Babe!" Jungkook jolted but turned his attention to Carmen worried.

"My mom is worried about the hotel." She called Jungkook's mouth formed an o and he stood up making his way over towards Carmen grabbing her phone when she handed it over. Their hands touching.

"Hey Sasha? The hotel oh don't worry I know it looks expensive but if you covert Won into American dollars it's just 150 dollars per night it's already paid for for the two weeks."

Jungkook smiled wrapping his free arm around Carmen pulling her slowly into his side her arms looped around his waist in his embrace. Jungkook didn't know how to fully explain it but with Carmen around he felt a little more at ease and all the year long stress he had sort of faded just slightly.

Guess she really was his own little sunshine. Jungkook's fingers traced at his name tattooed on her wrist talking with Sasha with more ease.

"I'm serious alright? I want your guys stay to be comfortable so enjoy it, you can use anything at the hotel." Jungkook grinned glancing down at Carmen his fingers still stroking at the ink.

Once Sasha, Carmen's mom was reassured he handed the phone back over keeping his arms around Carmen's short form gently swaying them a little.

"How do you like Seoul so far sweetie?" He mumbled his hands went from tracing at her coco like skin to gently twirling a few curls around his fingers. With permission ahead of time Carmen always let Jungkook play with her curls it didn't really bug her since it kinda made her calm and relaxed when he would play with them.

Plus since they were dating and soulmates over time now they just felt comfortable with one another.

"It's really amazing so far." She chuckled keeping her head pressed near his chest Jungkook found the smile never leaving his face while he rested his chin on top her head.

"I'm glad you like it, I want you comfortable here you shouldn't have to worry about too much, well maybe for Sasaeng but are security has gotten way more intense." Jungkook felt Carmen lifted her head up he gently booped her nose.

"Your Korean has improved a lot I'm proud of you." He chuckled Carmen let a very soft laugh out.

"You've been practicing your English haven't you? You just held a full conversation with my mom." Jungkook let a small gasp out.

"Oh my god I did, and I didn't stammer, alright." They both laughed with one another.

Hoseok for once glanced up, getting over his laughing fit, glancing at the sight of the two laughing with one another just from across the room.

He could see the pure love in Jungkook eyes as the two stood in front of the opened balcony laughing and sharing quiet whispers with one another.

Jungkook cupped Carmen's cheeks kissing her sweetly her arms locked around his waist the two still swaying.

Hoseok smiled his lips on the brim of his wine glass. "Guess Kook isn't so young anymore, he's finally experiencing love, I'm glad he is." Hoseok leaned back fully smiling.