Epilogue

"Baby does this stuff even work like at all?" The female was focused on her task of coating his entire arm in the make up to match his skin tone, her brush moving all over his arms in place all over all the freshly coated ink with interest, her tongue lazily propping out over her lips as Carmen spoke out with ease.

"It will if you can hold still and stop trying to touch it Jungkook, I said stop!" A small yelp sounded out the male having a pout form on his lips at the small slap that was delivered to his other hand, muttering about how this was abuse, just leaving the female to cast a smirk his way, muttering as she applied more makeup.

As her skills had grown she had began to wonder if she could cover up tattoos with the art of makeup and what truly best way to test it out than on her lovely boyfriend who had an arm sleeve full of tattoos all different colors and everything she could want as a canvas was at her arms.

Sometimes when they were bored in the apartment he would let her color the ones that weren't already colored, half sleep as she sat on his back coloring away. The new found hiatus on behalf of all of Bts they each had their own little things going on.

Either more songs of their choose being made or in Jungkook's visiting his family in Busan. Or laying in bed with Bam while dozing off about different milks to try when he had the strength to get up.

"I saw this trick that if you like match the foundation to the skin, boom you can get your natural skin." The female grinned setting down one of her brushes still feeling Jungkook's eyes were watching her the whole time. Seeing her in the element that made her most happy brought out his most inner happy.

"Seeing you so excited about makeup how can I ever bring it down." He chuckled looking away for a moment so that he wouldn't get distracted or maybe for the meer fact he didn't want her to notice the redness flooded his cheeks. After all this time she still made him shy.

The pair was then brought back away from their thoughts with Carmen singing the chorus to Best yet to come, when Bam the very hyper active dog ran and knocked Jungkook over sitting on him causing the male to laugh loudly. Carmen threw her hands up through her laughter standing up on her feet with a rough chuckle placing her tools away.

"I think our child has spoken that he wants your attention." She said through her soft little laughter shutting the box with ease. Jungkook was laughing rubbing all over his fur quickly happily cupping at his face. It just made his laughter more loud bouncing around the entire place, Jungkook sat up the best he could with a grunt watching Carmen walk by, her feet padding over the floor a sudden grin took over his features lifting one of his fingers to rub at his bottom lip.

She's been up almost all day, there's no way she doesn't know does she? He was still grinning calling out quietly to her.

"Baby? Have you noticed anything different today." The confused female had poked her head out from over the wall connecting the kitchen, staring at him oddly.

"No..? Did you get another tattoo? Maybe a piercing." She said through some soft laughter,  It caused him to roll his eyes gently with a grin standing up off the floor as well with a heavy set grunt as well walking over towards her to meet her halfway in the kitchen he lifted up her hand with ease.

With another smile he flipped her hand around to show her the very heavy set diamond ring settling in her ring finger, causing the girl's eyes to grow extremely wide. She almost took a couple steps back in a startled reaction her breathing dropping for a moment.

Was Carmen seeing this right? A husky chuckle brought her out of her startled reaction as she kept speaking.

"I didn't really wanna do a traditional proposal. I was hoping you were gonna notice it when you woke up, and when you were taking a shower and doing your hair. But it seems you are more absent minded Carmen." Jungkook through each laugh that tore through him, his tall form gently kneeling onto the ground with ease holding both her hands in his grasp.

"But since you now noticed. Carmen will you marry me? You don't realize how happy being with you has made me. And I always want it to be the way no matter what happens in life, it's always been you." A soft expression took over her features, another shaky exhale left the female as she tried to wipe away the little warm tears that had started nodding her head quickly, smiling at him.

"Of course  I'll marry you Jungkook is that even a question. You scared me thinking someone was dying." She whined loudly through her laughter, a sudden squeal tearing throughout the entire apartment lifting up Carmen into his arms.  He pressed a firm happy shaky kiss to her lips carrying her off to the kitchen.

Both of them laughing gently in one another's embrace, her free hand tangled into his hair being settled down on the island top he stood between her legs resting his head on her collar bone.

In all his life happiness had never came so easier with such time. It felt at ease, relaxing him all in one. Her hand threaded all through out his hair, while he listened to her heartbeat before whispering.

"Ready to tell everyone?" For the first time Carmen had no hesitation what so ever, giving him a deep head, excitement ran through Jungkook who grabbed his phone quickly making Carmen snap a picture of her ring hand on the back of his head getting a good angle of him laying on her chest, before without any seconds thoughts posting it to Twitter and to Jungkook's Instagram right away.

A soft snort tore through Carmen as she looked down at the happy state Jungkook was in. "You so are gonna get cancel Kookie, and your phone is gonna blow up."

"I don't care anymore, doesn't matter as long as I'm happy."