Chapter Fourteen

With the very long and stressful day finally fading it was 12:00 am the last time he checked, Jungkook had a serious expression on his face while he waited for his laptop to boot up. Taking only a couple of minutes to load up before he was logging into his laptop.

He took a small glance to his left watching the steady rise and fall of Carmen while she slept. And she needed it. The poor girl was filled with so much anxiety and worry that all she could do was try and sleep.

He then glanced towards one of the bean bag chairs where Cai was passed out sleep in a sunggie just wanting to be close to his best friend. Jungkook sighed loosely running his tattooed hand through his wavy hair even more.

Was he ever gonna have a little bit of peace. Army didn't want him keeping his long hair, He was just in a small dating scandal with a friend, what more could go wrong then now.

Jungkook made sure to place the blanket over Carmen's sleeping body even more before he logged into the official Bangtan Vlive connecting it all.

He made sure everything was all set up and even before he hit the small live button at the corner of the screen the increase of numbers in the views soared like crazy.

He licked and bit at his lower lip speaking firmly but not loud enough for it to wake the two sleeping teens.

"Hello guys, Army, right now I'm not officially in Seoul, I'm on a little vacation in the states and early yesterday someone leaked a few photos of me that were leaked without permission, nor was I ready to speak about it."

Jungkook paused for a brief moment to press his fingers into his heaving out a quiet sigh feeling the stress throb across his temple. Giving a small click to his tongue against his cheek.

"So I just wanna clear up the rumours and everything, that I do indeed have a soulmate, in fact only a few of the members have the soulmate mark me included.  And I never meant to harm anyone with hiding the information because me and her were still growing adjusted to the whole idea."

Carmen had quietly woken up when she heard how serious Jungkook's voice had gotten, but she didn't move from her position her eyes flutter half sleepy like to state at her wall.

"She's... A really sweet and intelligent girl and she makes me happy she's extremely important to me just like you all are. I don't wanna avoid the topic anymore and I hope that you Army can respect my privacy and decision not to give out her name for the safety of her and her family and friends. That the girl in the photos with me is not just a random foreign girl, or fan, she's not an idol. Or famous she's very shy."

Carmen kept listening quietly with her intense studying of Korean of the last few months, she could understand quite a lot of what Jungkook was speaking, although Jungkook mainly spoke to her in his English to help improve it.

Jungkook seeming to get more and more into his talk. "She's just herself and she's my girlfriend and my new happiness. And I didn't want you guys to hear just a statement from Bighit or for Namjoon Hyung to just wrote a statement, I wanted you to hear it from me and not all that web stuff."

Carmen smiled just a little softly at Jungkook's words her anxiety just slightly slipping away. She already recalled the deep talk that Sejin and Jungkook had to have with her parents.

"I'm seeing a lot of positive comments which is making me less nervous about this, thank you Army. She is a little different but that doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with that." Carmen shuffled a bit to bring her blanket closer to her.

While Jungkook was trying his best to look through the comments that were filled with purple hearts and or other comments.

"Can I  describe her? Well yeah I can she's really short she comes up to about my mid chest so she's like 5'1, she's not Korean she's African American, If I see any racist comments you guys are just gonna make me do a full another video and I'm just gonna end up getting mad."

"Uhh she's a few years younger then me which we are sort of working on. She's super shy actually. She knows how to cook and I've been teaching her Korean while she's been teaching me English, no she isn't rude, she was a new Bts fan when I met her. Uhhh if I recall she use to mix me and Jimin up."

Jungkook stated laughing quietly in a low laugh rubbing at his chin even more deeply. Carmen ended up blowing her cover when she let a small embarrassed laugh out covering her mouth fast.

Jungkook grinned a little shaking his head puffing his cheeks out grabbing one the pillows to hit Carmen lightly.  "Yeah and she's pretending to be sleep Jaigya I know you are awake." Carmen ended up into a larger fit of  laughter.

She rolled over in her burrito blanket and Jungkook tried to shoot his hand out to catch her foot at least, but the loud thump followed when she fell quite hard.

"Oh holy shit! I mean uhhh." Jungkook laughed nervous quickly peering over the edge of the bed laughing quietly.

"Are you okay?" He questioned to her smiling exposing that bunny smile when Carmen popped her messy head up from her blanket whispering to him so the vlive couldn't hear while rubbing at her head she hit from the fall .

"Since when have we been dating?" She whispered her face heated when Jungkook then flashed a small smile still laughing quietly from her previous fall.

"That's what I was gonna ask you yesterday Carmen do you wanna go out with me?" He slipped out the question watching her round brown eyes grow. Before she was nodding her head shyly.

"I'd love too." She muttered sitting up better in the floor whining at the pain. Jungkook's heart was now fluttering way too much.

He then turned back to look at his laptop before he placed it away so that it was facing the wall. He leaned over the bed cupping Carmen's face kissing her sweetly. Cradling her warm cheeks in his open palm.