Chapter 4: Aftermath

It's been 3 days since Cole faced a near death at the hands of his formally drunk and deranged father Roman.

The police had took Cole in for safety among them, while his father was left to the mercy of the rest of the officers and the head agent of the FBI, special agent Darren Strahm. It was night and day of the police force aggressively interrogating Cole's Father on why he committed the heinous murder of his wife. The only words that he ever spoke during the sessions were quite and cold:"I didn't mean too..."

"Bullshit! You wanted to kill your wife and son and you know it!" Yelled Agent Strahm, who rarely believed any other words that Roman seldom coughed up

Cole, now severely suffering from PTSD, was being moved to a foster home near the home of his closest of his 3 best friends, Antonio. The foster home always seemed like another planet to Cole, with its grotesque color scheme and strange murals. It always made him feel out of place and not at all at home.

Worst of all, his foster parents were sticklers for rules and very cruel. It all made Cole feel like he was simply reliving the very hell he just got out of. Wether it was the trauma from his mother's murder, the pain he had to endure before it or the helplessness of living with his foster parents. Cole had grown resentful to most others around him. Except for the police and his best friends, who offered him safety as if he was apart of the family before being moved to a foster home, but either way, he had grown resentful to what he knew as the whole world.

Cole struggled with mental and emotional stability as he had almost no one to talk to, as his sister Aura had graduated College with flying colors and headed off to qualify for the Valkyries, which Cole was still endlessly happy for.

As time went on he got increasingly aggressive and began throwing things around the home, including sawing into random things with his foster father's buzzsaw, once again reliving the satisfying feeling he once had at work.

Cole's future was uncertain, but what came next would shape his journey even more.