Prologue

Just a temporary Note: I want you to know this prologue Idea came to me pretty late, and to please all refer to it for the future sequels, as I'm sorry if the prologue came pretty late, but yeah it's here. So yeah Make sure to really get everything in this prologue in there, It's super important.

New Update: I've changed Natalia's last Name. I make changes every now and then depending on my plans whenever I'm writing. Expect this sometimes for any of my stories!
_

Pain, suffering, blood. That was all Natalia Grayson had know for the time that felt like hours.

She had been sitting by the shed of in the backyard of some family in Texas, slowly dying from her wounds inflicted by her tormentors. Her baby son howled in confusion and worry as she tried to comfort him.

She heard the door to the backyard open, and a man, his wife and daughter came running.

"Oh my god! Honey! Aura! Come now, there's a woman in here!" The father, Roman Hoffman called to the rest of his family.

Nora and Aura Hoffman were there within seconds.

Roman reached to mend Natalia's injuries, but she pushed his offer of help away.

"I don't have much time... please. You can't save me... But you can save my son. Take... good care of him." Natalia weakly croaked, every passing minute growing closer to death.

Nora reached and swept the baby into her arms as Natalia held him out.

"We promise." Aura swore as a light sob hitched her body.

With her eyes beginning to close Natalia Grayson spoke her last words to her infant son: "I'm so sorry... my sweet baby... I love you."

Roman Hoffman and his family looked at the baby, unsure of what name it.

He finally broke the silence that quelled the night.

"Welcome to the family Cole. Cole Hoffman."