Chapter 11: Price of the Journey

Cole then felt a sharp pain in through his entire body. The cold had gotten into his body via his open wounds and had been spreading ever since his genetic resistance wore off, and most painfully, his makeshift bandage that was his shirt had come loose and the blood started to spill again.

Cole cried out in pain and fell onto his sidearm his unstable one-legged stance, holding onto his infected gnashes.

"Dear what's wrong?!" Alcina gasped rightfully worried about Cole's wellbeing. 

"Th-Th-The cold... It-It's-Aahhh!!!" Cole responded in a raspy and scratchy voice. He felt his entire body being consumed by the infectious cold, at this point he couldn't even stand up.

"Daughters! Come, now!" Alcina called out for her daughters for help. 

Within only a few seconds, Bela, Cassandra and Daniela were all in the room. Cassandra then flew over and examined the scratches and cuts all over Cole's upper body, looking equally concerned. "Yeah, looks like the cold's getting to him." Cassandra informed the rest of them. 

Alcina had her daughters help Cole onto her bed and to treat his wounds. Once more, Cole's view slowly turned to darkness...

_

Sorry for the long delay on writing I've been super busy with stuff lately!

I know this chapter was real short but I promise I'll get back on the story whenever I have the time! 

Other then that hope you guys are enjoying it so far!