Chapter 5: Blood in the Water

Another day, another well-earned meal at the local kebab diner near Cole's slaughterhouse workplace. Cole never had to fight hunger even without his parents being around. He did his job so well his boss gave him a massive raise in payment and that left Cole being able to spend his money a bit more freely. 

However, a recurring thorn in his side who somewhat ruined his mood during his lunch was  Mayor Burt's obnoxious son, David. David never had an ideal body image. He was always being spoiled by his father with large amounts of processed food, which left him looking like a sack of potatoes. 

He had always been an annoyance to Cole, but now with Cole's parents gone he had new things to throw at him.

Cole casually eats his kebab, until David stops by his table with his father, since his father had a small meeting at the outside area of the diner. 

"What's dulling loser?" David rang out obnoxious as ever. "What do want you numbskull?" Cole annoyingly responded. "Heard your dad killed your mom, haha... what a big sad." David inquired. "Quit it or I'll make you regret it." Cole growled. 

"Or what bitchboy? What you gonna do slap me? Pfff, your equally pathetic parents probably never liked you anyway." 

Cole suddenly felt something snap inside him. Out of pure rage, he thrusted his Kebab stick through David's mouth and out the back of his head.  He slowly stumbled back and forth before finally falling to the ground, lifeless. Blood had been split. A life had been taken. Cole felt every eye staring at him. He looked on in both horror and the strange thrill of a kill. It was the slaughterhouse feeling all of over again. 

Within seconds, Mayor Burt had his phone in hand and was calling the Texas police on Cole. Cole  hightailed it on out of the diner and toward the outskirts of town. He had no idea of where to go but he decided to just hide on the forest-like area near his friend's home. He had to wait for the police to maybe halt their eventual search for him. 

Cole had lost his parents, but now his freedom was at stake.

Resident Evil Village: The Fifth Lord (Series Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara