Sexy Alien...V

That moment when you saw his adorable smile you fell for him but he was just your friend.Tae hyung also known as V is your ultimate crush but there's only one problem.He was the school weirdo always talking about aliens and doing weird sounds.Not everybody knew him like you do, he was very kind and sweet plus he was HOT.He was your math tutor so you always meet him after school in the town's library so no one could see you together.

Both of you started studying until you heard some weird noises but when you looked up from your book it was V.You giggle making V look at you and say: Why are you laughing? You stoped and said You just llok cute doing that.You notice what you said and slapped shut your mouth.He smiled and said Really? Blushing you just nodded.You went back to the book not noticing him leaning on his shoulders a few  inches away from yoir face.You looked up and saw him, making you blush even more.He smirk and said You know what was I saying? You shouck your head no.He chuckled and said I was saying that you look sexy whike studying.He was leaning more, your lips brushing until he sat back on his chair.You grunted angry but smirk as an idea popped in your head.You stood up and walk infront of him, then sat in his lap making him blush.You put your forehead together with his,lips brushing then kissed his lips.The kiss was slow but very passionate.One of your hands found it way to him hair tugging it lightly while the other one made it way under his shirt tracing his AMAZING ABS.He groan feeling your touch.When you decided to pull away from kiss, you stood up and went back to study, leaving him shock and horny.You just giggled and wink at him.You should finish what you started you said a smirk on your lips.He smirked and said My Pleasure~

Sorry if it's short I've been busy whit shool work.