Jimin...^3^

You were in the practie room waiting for the guys to come, so you decided to put some music.The song that was on was Sugar Free from T-ara.The chorus came up so you started dancing in front of the mirror.You kept dancing to the music but closed your eyes feeling the music.Suddenly you felt a pair of arms around your waist dancing to the rythim.You jumped suprised only to see Jimin.He became your bestfriends thanks to Jungkook.You and Jungkook were friends in high school.

Jimin hugged tighter your waist and placed his head on the crock of your neck but kept dancing to the music.You turned around and looked at him straight in the eyes."What?"he asked, you blushed and looked away.He blushed and looked away too.The music stopped so you both stop dancing and he lets go of you.You grabed his arm and pushed him to the mirror.He looked at you shocked because of your action.You took that chance and kissed his lips.His eyes widend but kissed you back.The kiss was sweet and slow, both of you enjoying the moment.You guys pulled away but you kept your fourheads together, you look staright into his eyes.You loved his eyes, everytime you look at them you got lost in them."Y/n...I-I love you" he said with blush on his cheaks.You giggled and kissed his lips once again."I love you too" you said to him.He smiled and kissed your lips."Awww...Hyun and y/n are together".You pulled away seeying JungKook screaming the news to the others members.Both of you guys giggle but kept hugging eachother.

Sorry If it's short...even if it's short I like it I just imagine Jimin doing that...Well hope you enjoy it^^

*jiminie_loves_me*