J-Hope

WARNING!! SEXY STUFF

Your bestfriend Hoseok or better known as J-Hope from the famous group BTS have been avoiding you in school these days even your text messages.You tought to yourself is you did something wrong to him but nothing came to your mind.

Since you haven't seen him today you decided to ask his buddies were he was.They were in he school hallway next to the front door as always.You to them and ask Hey guys have you seen J-Hope? I haven't seen him around these days. Nope they said in union bit with a smile on their faces.That's weird...you thought to yourself.Since his uddies didn't help at all you decided to go to his home.You knock the door but no one responded.You knew were he hides the spare key so yo took it an opened the door.

You got inside and walked to the living room then you saw his cellphone on the coffetable so you knew he was here.Suddenly you heard moaning...(y/n)FASTER!!! you were suprised and went to find out who was moaning your name.You went upstairs into J-Hope's room and frozed the moment you entered his room.He was fucking maturbading himself. You just stood there your body getting wet just by watching him...J-Hope.? you said.When he heard his name he jumped in suprised and inmidietly turned red in emberisment.Did you see that? he asked you while you just nodded and started walking to him.You put a smirk in your face seen him totally weak in front of you.His pant and boxers were down to his knees and his cock was HUGE you just stared at it.You were so close to him that you could feel his heavy breathing.If you wanted me you should just ask? you said to him kissing his neck going to his jawline.With that you heard him chuckle and pushed you to his bed.Well then how about now? when he said those word you got ever more wet and just nodded in respond.His hands took your shirt off and his lips attack your neck leaving lovebites.You moaned when he found you sweet spot and that made him smirk.After finishing his masterpice on your neck his hands went to your back and unclip your bra trowing it to the floor.He licked his lips sexily and suck on one of your breast while one of his hand massages the other.You moaned at this amazing feeling.

Your nipples were red and sore after he finished.Then he went to your jeans taking them off along with your soak panties.Already that wet? he saids with a smirk on his face, you just blushed.He spread your legs wide open and his face was on your entrance.What are y...ahh!! you were cut off by his amazing tounge moving in and out.After a while you felt that you were closed to the edge.Seokiieee..I-I'm gonna but suddenly stopped earning a frustrated groan from you.Not yet...at least wait for the main event he said with a chuckle.He went to the nightstand and got out a condom, puts in on and saids Ready? you nodded in reponce.He positions himself at your entrance and slams inside of you. You scream at his sudden action.He started moving in and out slow but you get bored and moaned F-FASTER...HAARDERRR! he obeys and pounds into you in a animalistic speed making you a moaning mess.You wrap your legs around his waist so he can go deeper inside of you.God..your so wet and tight (y/n) he moaned out.Both of your breathing were heavy.Your were close and you knew he was too.After a few more minutes you both relase and he continued thrusting your climax out.

You stayed in that position until your breathing was back to normal.He pulled out, trew the coddom out and cuddle next to you putting the sheet over your bodies.Thanks for the help he saids You're welcome you respond.Hhmm..(y/n) I love you he he saids cuddleling next to you. I love you too you said falling asleep in his loving embrasse