Suga~

You were getting your stuff from your looker.When you finished putting your stuff away, you saw him Min Yoongi your ultimate crush also known as Suga the baddest boy in school.You were daydreaming until your friend Jimin woke you up from it.*Are you daydreaming of Suga again aren't you?*He said with a concern look on his face.*No ...ok yes...so what? You said to him finally giving up.While you were talking to Jimin you felt like someone was staring,it was Suga.

*Dam! she is so cute...why can't I just talk to her* He taught to himself while talking to Rap Monster.

The bell rang and you were up to your next class.You sat on your seat, open your book and start paying attention to class.*Ahh!! She even looks cute studying*He said outloud. RapMons heard him and suggested to put a note on your locker saying to see you in a place alone.Suga agreed and started planning it all. The final class was over and Suga rushed to the door and puts the note in your lockers.

You went to your locker to pick your stuff when suddenly a note felt on the floor you picked it up and read it.*Meet me at the music room at 3:30*you were very nervuos of who it was but you still went.When you got to the music room you saw a dark figure from outside the window.You open the door and you saw him Suga walking around nervously with a rose on his hands.You blushed at the site that it was him and not a completly stranger.You closed the door and Suga turns around.When he saw you his face lights up and started walking to you.He hands you the rose saying*I...umm...well...I really like you*You took the rose and blushed hard like a tomato and said *I..like you too* When he heard you saying those words he pick you up and started to spin you around the air so happilly.When he puts you down he puts your foreheads together and then he slowly moved his head to connect your lips.You were a little shock but immidiently kissed him back.You guys pull away from the kiss, got out of school and he walked you home hand in hand happy.