RapMonster~♥ Frustrated

You were on the counch watching your favorite TV show until the front door bursted open revealing your frustrated boyfriend NamJoon also know as Rap Monster coming in.You look at him but his look was dark.Nam...what's wrong? you ask him a little worried.He smirks at you and started walking closer to you.In a blink of an eye he was on top of you both of you laying on the couch.I'm just a little frustrated can you help me out? he said sexily in your ear making you shiver.You smirked at attacked his lips he accepted that as a yes so he kiss back.The kiss got rough and wild.His moved down to you neck then back you your lips earning a moan from you.

His hads went under his shirt that you were wearing.No bra huh? you blushed but came back to reality when he took off your shirt revealing your body to him.But then he attack your breast licking, sucking and bitting.You moaned making him turned on more.You took his shirt of and trace his perfect abs down to the hem of his pants.He chuckled at your action.

Then he picks you up bridal style to the bedroom and puts you down on the bed and crawls on top off you.He then kisses you hungrily wanting more of you.You moaned into the kiss when you felt his hands on your inner thigts.He then started taking your shorts off revealing your soaked panties.Already that wet? he said with a devilish smirk on his face.You returned the smirk and said to him Well...what are you gonna do about it? With that he removed your panties, puts one of your legs over his shoulder and blows cold air on your womanhood.You shiverd at his actions and said Don't be such a te..ahhhh!! He shoved his tongue in your tasting you.Liking your walls and shoving his tongue in and out of you.GOD!!...NamJoon!!..that feelss...GOOD! you moaned.Hearing you made him go crazy.You were about to reach your climax but he stoped.You cry for that but he just chuckled and said What about me? You smirked at his request and got on top of him pushing him down to the bed then unbuckled his belt and zipped his pants down revealing his maxive bulge through his boxers.You then started to take his boxers off teasefully, earning a groan from him. He couldn't take so he got up the bed and pull them down. He moaned after freeing his hard erection.You were shock his cock was HUGE! you had never seen him like this.You trembled seen him but he just chuckled at your action.You kept staring and thinking how the hell is that gonna fit in you?He saw the worry in your eyes and said Don't worry is going to feel so good.You nodded but before he could say anything you took his cock and put it in your mouth.A loud moan excaped his mouth.You started sucking and liking him like a lollipop that drove him crazy.He grab a fistfull of your hair and push you down.You moan sending vibrations to his body making him moand.You kept doing that until you felt him twicht in your mouth, you knew he was near his climax.Ahhh! y/n you suck so good..ahh! he said moaning with that you pull out with a pop sound making him even more frustrated for not making him cum. He pushed you to the bed position himself and pounded you. You screamed in both pleasure and pain.He went faster and deeper with every trust he gave you making you go crazy. The bed was moving along with the rythm.You were screaming so loud that you were sure the neighbors(forgot how is writen)will know NamJoon's name.Oooh god! NAMJOOOOON! that made him speed up almost breaking the bed and hitting your  g-spot. NAMJOON THERE!!! he position himself at that angle and slamed himself in you he kept hitting it everytime.Babe..I'mm c-close he said.With one last trust you both came mixing your juices together.You couldn't move and NamJoon didn't pull out.You look at him but he smirked and said Ready for round 2?