Jungkook...perverted mind

You were late for school because your alarm clock decided to die today, so you were running around the halls of school trying to get to your class until you bumped with someone."Omg! I'm so sorry" both say in union, you look up to see a really cute boy helping you get up. Both of you kept staring into each others eyes until you snapped and started running again to class. He kept staring at you till you were no longer seen, he smiled and said to himself "God...that ass!" he snapped out of it and starting walking to his class. After you got detention for being late you walked to your seat and sat down. While getting your notebook you heard all the girls whispering something about a new boy in school that was totally cute. You stared out the window and started thinking about the boy you bumped this morning. You were so caught up thinking about him that you didn't notice that the class was over. You stood up and walked to your locker to get the things you needed for your next class, when you did you herd someone opening the locker that's next to yours. "That's weird no one uses that locker" you looked at the locker and saw the boy from earlier. He looked at you, smiled but something was different it looked like a smirk. You wiped that tough out of your mind, smiled and said "hey, your the boy from early this morning, right? He smiled and nodded " Yeah and you are?". You blushed seeing his beautiful smile. " Y/n is a pleasure to meet you" He chuckled and nodded " Same here". The bell rang indicating that class was about to start. You smiled back, closed your locker and said your goodbyes. Meanwhile Jungkook Stood there looking at your figure go biting his lower lip thinking " I hope I can get her to give me her phone number".