Jungkook...

You and Jungkook have been friends since practicly birth.You knew everything about him and he knew everything about you well not everything maybe the little secret that you have a mega crush on him.

Both of you were at the mall having a great time until a girl came barying with you and started flirting with Jungkook and the worts part was that he was flirting back.You were furious at him that you didn't realize that you scream Jungkook's full name very loud. He look at you shocked but you only turn away and start walking away.He called your name a few times earning everyones atention but you kept walking to the mall's door.
Am I nothing to him? Do I just not exist? She is prettier than me and Jungkook well is Jungkook.He is freaking HOT! you kept mumbleling those toughts while you were walking until you felt a hand pulling you back.You turned and saw that it was him. Am I really that hot?he asked you.You blushed red as a tomato and respond N-no.

You both kept staring at eachothers eyes until you see that his face was getting close to yours.You put your hand on his chest and push him a little.He look at you with a confuse look.You still angry at him for flirting with that girl a few minutes ago.Did you really think that I would flirt with that girl when I love you since a very long time he said those words looking straight to your eyes and you could see in them that he ment every word he said.You then kiss his lips softly and pull back.You saw that he was shock that you did that and giggled at his expression.I love you too you said to him and ran out the mall.Waaa! wait y/n!! pleaseee! he said running behind you.

Hope you like it.Request box is open just put your BTS bias name and is you want fluff or smut.I feel conftable writing both so don't worry^^

*jiminie_loves_me*