V... ( SAD STORY)

You were dying.You had cancer in a last stage.And no one knew about it not even your boyfriend TaeHyun or better know as V.

Today both of you were at the park having a picnic and you decided that you were gonna tell him about your sickness.Your were sitting on the ground while V's head was on your lap watching you think.
*What are you thinking about?* he ask you making you co*me back to reality.*Uhhh...nothing you responded.*Hmm...ok but you know that you can tell me anything y/n* he said looking straight to you eyes.You nodded and smiles lightly.*Y/n you know that I love you right? And that I can't live without you he said seriously.I love you too V* was the only thing you said.Time passed and you still didn't tell V, you were still thinking of a way to tell him and not make him worry to much.You breath in and said *V* with that he looked at you. *I-I...*you couldn't say it and started crying.V got worried and tried to comfort you but your crying got worst and you were out of air. You started to breath heavily trying to get air to your lungs but it was not worth it, you knew your time was near the end.V started to panic and scream your name.He took his phone and called an ambulance.In just seconds the ambulance came and at that moment everything became black.The paramedics came and did the best to bring you back but it was late.You were never coming back.

*No it can't be she can't be dead...No!! Y/n!!! come back to me please* he said to your body with tears running down his face.

Days has passed and V was still depressed for your lost.He was still thinling how could that happend to you, you were so healthy and happy.But that day you were different.He still rememberd the thing that you wanted to tell him that you couldn't finished.That same day your mother came to check how was V doing.He was laying in the counch looking at an album that you made with pictures of perfects moments with him.Your mother gave him a cup of hot chocolate and sat next to him and saw the album. You look so happy there like nothing was bothering you.V nodded not able to talk.
*I just wish that she could lived more but that that cancer have to take her away from me* your mother said. *Cancer?* he asked shocked.Your mother nodded and said *She didn't tell you?*He moved his head no and remembered that day the thing you were gonna tell him before you died.He started crying again and said *At east she knew I love her before she past out*.

Omo!! this is my first sad story I hope you enjoy it^^

*request box is open!! \(^-^)/