JIMIN.....♥·♥

♥For Ashtonbubblesirwin....♡

It was dark and cloudy not even the moon could be seen.You were walking back home from work since it was only 2 blocks away.You entered your apartment expecting your anoying roomate to be sitting on the couch being a badass.But no he wasen't there, you kept walking to your room until you heard a weird noise, no, it was moaning and it was comming from Jimin's room.

You being the curious girl you are, you went to investigate."S-Samantha!" Your eyes widden hearing your name, now your even more curious.In this moment you're infront of his room with your eye on the keyhole and what you saw left you openmouthed.It was Jimin masturbating and he was saying your name outloud.GOD this site was just WOW! His muscles were perfect and his hair was stinking to his forehead thanks to the sweat.

You so caught up in the moment that you didn't notice that the door's lock wasn't fully close that you were now laying on the with a very supriesed Jimin with his body exposed to you.You look up and inmidietly regret it making your face as red as a firetruck."W-hat were you doing at my door?"asked Jimin pulling his pants and boxers up while you were still looling at your door.You couldn't answer you were still shock to speak."Were you spying?" you slowly nodded your head making him chuckled, but when realization hit him his eyes widden and ask "D-did you hear? you nodded again slowly getting up."You know you if you really wanted me you could just ask" when you said that his eyes went bigger and his mouth dropt.The smirk in your face went bigger seeying his reaction.You fully got up and went to the door, the moment that you were exacly at the door he grabed your hand and said "Can you?" you turned your head and saw that he was in pain, you look down and saw the enormous bulge in his pant and the only thing that came to your mind were dirty things.

You nodded and he was suprised but nodded.He guide you to his bed and made you sit down, grabed the hem of your shirt but his hands were shaking.He looked up to meet your eyes asking for permition, you only nodded making him smile.He took your shirt off, only to see your black lace bra, he took that off too and then attacked your breast, sucking and massaging them both.When he got tired of doing that he moved to your lips kissing you rough but yet passionately.You were so into the kiss that you didn't notice him taking your pants and underwear away.After a minute of making out you broke to breathe air and then you notice that you were naked and he was fully dressed making you pout.He chuckled at your cuteness and started undressing himself.You were enjoying the site.His OMG! BODY! his AMAZING ABS and when he got ride of the boxer your eyes went wide at his size HE WAS HUGE.He looked at you and smirked.He put his hands on your shoulders and started pushing your back to the bed ad positioned himself at your entrance."Forget about the foreplay, lets get to the action" said Jimin in the most sexiest voice.You just nodded and waited for the pain.You weren't a virgin but it still hurts and still he was HUGE.You wince in pain making him stop and looked at you with worried eyes. You looked up and kissed his lips making him continue what he was doing. When he was fully in he waited for you to adjust to his size.After waiting for some time he tested a trust and loved your reaction so he started moving.You were a moaning mess, saying his named everytime he hit that stop.
"J-jimin! Harder p-please", doing as you wished the put your leg over his shoulder and started pounding into you making you go crazy in ecstasy but you weren't the only one going crazy ,he was in heaven, doing this to you was his dream and he was making it true. Hearing his name leave your lips made him go over the edge.The sight of you under him was amazing to him. This kept on and on, he going in and out and you screaming his name.But it was going to finish, you were at you edge and you knew he was too."Jimin I-i'm""Me too" he said. He went even faster until the knot that you felt broke making you orgasm. He felt the thigtness and cum inside of you.You both were exausted, the only thing that was holding Jimin from falling were his arms.He got out of you and laid right next to you. Jimin out of breath said"Wow! I should had asked you weeks ago". You giggled at his words and cuddle your face on his chest making him giggle to. He pulled the blanket over the both of you and kissed your forehead saying" I love you" . You falling asleep said " I love you too"