☆★☆Chapter One: First meeting★☆★

You sighed, softly drumming your fingers against the table. A cup of tea in your hand, still steaming hot to the touch, "Where's Jeremy? He was supposed to get here in the morning, not in the afternoon..." You muttered quietly to yourself, growing impatient with Jeremy.

After what seemed like hours, the doors creaked open, revealing Jeremy... and someone else, 'Who's that?' You asked yourself, cocking a brow in confusion. You stood up, walking up to the pair, "What took you so long?" You asked, crossing your arms and huffing, "Oh, um... I-I got caught up, and bumped into a... friend." Jeremy stuttered, gesturing to the man beside him.

You gazed at the man next to Jeremy, taking a good look at him. Apparently... Jeremy's "friend" was all purple, had a light stubble, and a long ponytail... and pretty good looking. 'Hot damn' you thought, not noticing you were staring.

The purple man grinned, "Like what you see?" He chuckled, making you snap out of your daze, your face turning a dark shade of red. You scoffed, "I wasn't staring." You hissed softly, avoiding his gaze and turning your gaze to Jeremy.

"Who is he?" You said gesturing to the man, "Oh, that-" Jeremy was cut off by the purple man, "I'm Vincent... and who are you~?" He purred, gently taking your hand and kissing it. You blushed more, shivering a bit by the sudden action, "I-I'm Y/n." You cursed yourself for stuttering, mentally slapping yourself, "Beautiful name for a beautiful lady~" Vincent cooed, gently squeezing your hand, before letting it go.

You let your hand fall to your side, huffing quietly, "So, why is he here?" You asked Jeremy, crossing your arms yet again, "! H-He needed a place to stay for a while, since he got evicted..." Jeremy stuttered out, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

You thought to yourself for a moment, before answering, "Fine." You sighed, glaring a bit at your brother Jeremy, "Great! Thanks sooo much, you're the b-best sister ever!" Jeremy grinned, "Hey, under one condition." You muttered, turning toward Vincent.

"What would that be?" Vincent asked, eyeing you suspiciously, "You have to help pay rent." You said, "Alright, fair enough." Vincent shrugged, you turned around, "Okay, that is all... and Jeremy can show you to your new room, now... goodnight." You said walking off to your room, and lazily climbing into bed, 'This is going to be a hell of ride...' you thought, drifting off to sleep.