Chapter Six: { Confessions... }

It's been about two hours since you woke up, and you waited patiently for Vincent to wake up, but it seemed that it wasn't going to happen soon. You sighed, and managed to wiggle out of his grasp, 'Jeez, he's sleeping like a log...' You thought, laughing a bit, before heading out of the room and looking in Jeremy's room, to which you saw he was still asleep.

You sighed, slumping your shoulders and heading to the living room, 'I guess I'm the first one to wake up..? What time is it anyways?' You thought before sitting down on the couch, 'I wonder how long it'll take for those two to wake up...'

Suddenly, you heard footsteps, and you turned towards the source of the steps. It was Vincent, your cute littl- wait ... what? 'Okay, what was up with that thought? Vincent isn't cute, just because he has those small little cat ears and that fluffy tail, and the look he has when he's sleep-... Okay, yeah, he is cute, but-' Your thoughts were interrupted by Vincent, who had abruptly sat by you and pulled you close.

Your face immidently turned a dark shade of red as he purred, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck. You stayed still, not knowing what to do, should you push him away? Should you tell him to stop? Should you just snuggle up to him? You didn't know. While you were caught up in your thoughts, Vincent said something that made your heart stop.

"I love you Y/n..."

Your breath hitched, and you looked down at him, he looked back up at you, awaiting your answer patiently. For you, time stopped, 'D-Do I love him?' You asked yourself, 'I-I haven't even known him for that long! B-But... I've... Fallen for him...' You concluded in your mind, and pondered on it for a bit, you were very nervous about this whole situation.

"Y/n...?" Vincent whispered, making you snap out of your little trance. You took a deep breath, "I-I love you too Vincent." You mumbled, making the neko's eyes widen, "Y-You do?" He asked, before he sat up, facing you. You nodded, "Yes, I do Vincent..." You muttered sheepishly, turning away from him, so you could hide the blush on your cheeks.

In a few short seconds, Vincent gently grabbed your chin, making you face him. Your eyes widen at how close he had gotten, and how his pure white eyes captured yours, making you fall into small trance. His warm breath cascased onto your lips, making a pleasant shiver run up your back as he leaned in even closer, his lips barely touching yours.

Then suddenly, he pressed his lips against yours firmly, and closed his eyes. You proceeded to close your own eyes and kissed him back, before wrapping your arms around his neck to pull him a bit closer. The kiss was sweet and soft, but quickly became heated as he licked your lips for entrance, you obeyed, and parted your lips slightly.

His hands wandered your body as the two of you engaged in a French kiss, and fought for dominance, which he easily gained. He gently pushed you to lay down, and hovered above you while he pulled away from the heated kiss, a string of saliva between the two of you. It quickly broke as he began to attack your neck with kisses and gentle bites, in which made you give out soft moans in response. Just as Vincent was about to slip his hand up your shirt, a whine was heard, and not from you. The two of you quickly turned to look, and quickly became flustered.

Jeremy was standing there with his phone, and was whining about how he ran out of memory.

You and Vincent looked at each other, before looking back at Jeremy, "J-Jeremy... Were you... Recording us?" You stuttered out, and Jeremy quickly looked up at the two of you, and his his phone behind his back, "W-What? N-No! ... Yeah." He mumbled the last part, which Vincent could easily hear.

Vincent's cat ears twitched in annoyance, as he stood up, "Jeremy, please give me the phone and I promise I won't smash it to pieces." He said slowly making his way to Jeremy, "N-No! I need this for fanfiction!" Jeremy squealed, quickly running off with Vincent on his ... Tail.

You only gave out a sigh, and stood up to go after them, one thought in your mind.

I wonder how everything's going to turn out...

{ Hey guys, author here! Sorry for taking forever with writing this, I've been extremely busy, and I've been trying to get to this chapter. Well, at least it's out now. I hope you enjoyed it! }