Chapter Five: { Feelings...? Part Two}

- It was sudden, and you had no idea what to do. You just stared at him with wide eyes, and a completely red face. Then, your eyes trailed over to Jeremy, who was blushing almost as much as you. He stared at the two of you blankly, before throwing his arms up in the air, "I SHIP IT!!" He screeched, squealing like a child who just got candy.

Vincent pulled back, smirking at you, before he looked at Jeremy with a confused expression, "... What?" Vincent questioned, Jeremy quickly covered his mouth, and glared at Vincent, "You heard nothing ...." He hissed, quickly running to his room, and slamming the door.

Vincent opened his mouth to say something, but closed it. He looked over at you, and jolted in surprise.

You had fainted from shock...

He looked at you for a bit, before sighing heavily and picking you up in his arms, and walking to your room, 'Maybe I'm going too fast...' He thought, looking at your unconscious form.

You looked peaceful, like nothing had happened and everything was perfect. He looked at you for a bit, before turning away, 'She's too cute for her own good...' He mentally sighed, a slight blush dusting his cheeks.

He arrived at your room and placed you down on the bed, and turned around to walk off, but something tugged on his sleeve. It was you, "Stay..." You mumbled, half awake. He turned around, and nodded silently. Climbing into bed with you and laying by your side.

You cuddled up to him, making his cheeks burn up, and his tail flickered wildly by his side. He slowly wrapped his arm around you, pulling you close, "Goodnight..." You yawned tiredly, starting to drift off. He was silent, but spoke up, "Goodnight." He muttered, before falling asleep with you.

After Jeremy was sure the two of you were asleep, he snapped a picture of you two and squealed to himself happily. Then, he closed the door, "I ship it so much~..." Jeremy sighed, making his way to his room and climbing into bed, falling asleep quite quickly.

{ Morning~ }

You woke up before Vincent, and were quiet surprised by what you saw. You didn't remember what had happened last night! Your face had turned a light shade of red, and your breathing slowed. Your eyes had also widened, but you felt safe.

You felt safe in his arms, and loved. Of course, you shook it off, 'Maybe he was just half asleep, and didn't realize it was happening in real life....' You thought, sighing in comfort anyways.

Well, let's see what happens next...

{{ Ah, I'm so sorry that I never published! I had writer's block, and barely figured out what to add... Sorry if it's not good, I'll edit if I really need to. }}