Chapter Four: { Feelings..? Part one }

{ At home~ }

You sighed as you walked into the house, already removing your tie and your hat, tossing them carelessly onto the floor. You were tired... like, dead tired. Jeremy plopped down on the couch, grabbing one of the pillows and snuggling his face into it.

Vincent looked at the two of you, before walking off to his room, he wasn't tired at all. He felt very much awake, but the two of you weren't. He opened the door to his room, and plopping onto his bed, 'I'm so bored...' He thought to himself, before undoing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt, then finally laying down, 'I'll just take a nap, there's nothing better to do, since I'm not hungry...' He mentally sighed, before slowly falling into a deep slumber.

{ An hour later }

Vincent awoke with a start, he had fallen off the bed, and slowly stood up, 'Shit, that hurts...' He thought, rubbing the back of his head tiredly, stumbling to the door. He looked around, before heading to the kitchen to make toast.

After he made toast, he headed towards the living room, where you and Jeremy were.

You and Jeremy were playing against eachother in a game of (Insert favorite game here). Currently, you were winning, and Jeremy wasn't so fond of it. He huffed, before mumbling a 'I give up' under his breath, sending a glare right at you, but you dodged it easily. You didn't really care, you won!

You simply grinned, laughing quite a bit as you starting to put the game away, "Awh, poor Jeremy lost~" You giggled, putting the game up on a shelf, then stretching with a soft yawn. Then, you heard a soft 'crunch', and you looked over to your right, and finally noticed your friendly room mate neko, Vincent.

A blush hit your cheeks almost instantly, and you cursed yourself for it mentally. His hair was ruffled and poofy, his eyes were half-lidded, and he gave you a 'Is there something on my face?' Kind of look.

Oh, but that was not all. His tail swayed lazily behind him, and a light blush covered his cheeks, then he had tilted his head to the side in confusion, his ears flopping to the side, 'Oh...' You thought, turning away as your blush darkened.

You had quickly shook it off, and sat on the couch, patting the seats by you, "Get over here you two, let's watch some TV!" You grinned happily, turning on the TV. Vincent silently sat by you on the right, and Jeremy plopped down on your left.

You flipped through the channels, then landed on a horror movie, V/H/S. You had heard it was a pretty good movie, so you decided to watch it. It had a bunch of jumpscares, and at the most unexpected times. You and Vincent didn't flinch, but Jeremy did.

Finally, you were caught off-guard, and you jumped into someone's arms, on your right. You had thought you had jumped into Jeremy's arms for a moment, then realized Jeremy was shaking.

You heard a deep chuckle rise from the chest you had buried your face into, and felt arms wrap around you, "Are you scared, kitten~?" Vincent purred, pulling you onto his lap and squeezing your thigh, "Don't worry, I'll protect you." He assured you, pressing his lips against your forehead.

Your face immediately turned a dark shade of red, and you froze in your spot, 'Did... Did he...' You thought, but shook it off, 'It was just a kiss on the forehead nothing els-' You were cut off as he lifted your chin, and did the unthinkable.

He pressed his lips against yours in a sincere kiss...Right. In. Front. Of. Jeremy.

{ Whew! Sorry for the long wait my lovelies! I hope you enjoyed it~. }