Chapter Three: {just continued}

...Vincent sat down, and you sat down aswell, "So, Vincent?" You muttered quietly, but easily caught his attention, "Yes Y/n?" He asked, resting his chin on his hand. You sighed softly, before speaking up, "Have you been like this your whole life?" You questioned, twiddling your thumbs nervously, "Well, yes. Yes I have been like this since I was born. I've just been keeping it a secret from everyone." He said sheepishily, before he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He glanced between you and Jeremy, before giving out a quiet sigh, and looking back at the two of you, "I bet you don't want me to live with you anymore, I could see why... I'm a freak."

He looked down at his lap as you flinched and shook your head, "N-No! You can stay, if a-anything... I think your cat ears are pretty cute!" You rushed, feeling your face heat up slightly with your words. His ears pricked up at your comment, and he looked up at you, " You really think so?" He asked, slightly entertained by your answer. You nodded your head quickly, your cheeks turning a whole new shade of red, "Y-Yeah! I do think they're cute... and really fluffy." You added, your gaze falling on his cute little cat ears. A deep chuckle rumbled from his chest, 'Here comes the pride...' You thought to yourself, 'What have I done?'

Jeremy scoffed, trying to get your attention, "Guys, I'm still here!" Jeremy hissed quietly, crossing his arms with a pout. You and Vincent looked at eachother, before laughing, "Sorry Jeremy, we got a bit caught up-" You started, but you got interrupted by Vincent, "In the moment~." He purred, wiggling his eyebrows abit, you lightly smacked him on the back of the head, "Shut up!" You cried, your face turning a soft pink color again. Vincent looked at you, "Want ta' go somewhere more... private~?" He cooed seductively, making your face turn a very dark red, you basically looked like a tomato at this point.

"N-No!" You yelled, shoving his chair away, making it hit against the wall and Vincent simply chuckled in response, "Guys, what happened to the animatronics?" Jeremy asked, flashing the light down the hallway. All of the animatronics stood in the hallway, all of them cracking up at the three of you. Some of them even mocked you! Bonnie was pretending to be Vincent, and Toy Chica was pretending to be you, the two of them tried their best. Sadly, they were laughing too much. BB was making kissy faces, and you finally snapped. "Stupid Balloon Boy!" You hissed, taking the flashlight away from Jeremy and throwing it at BB, succesfully smacking him in the face. Jeremy and Vincent started cracking up, along with the other animatronics.

"B-Boom! Headshot!" Jeremy said in between giggles, finally, the bell chimed. Your shift was over, "Finally!" Vincent said, grabbing his hat and putting it on. Jeremy stood up and stretched, yawning quite a bit, "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home!" You said as you rushed out, flicking them off as you want down the hallway, the animatronics moved out of the way quickly, before heading back to their stations... Well, execpt BB. He was still on the floor, so Mangle grabbed him and put in his place. 

{Contiuned in the next chapter~!}