Chapter Seven: { New friends! Part one }

{ The next day }

The three of you had arrived on time to work. You were chatting while walking inside, but were met with some people whom you never met, but Vincent and Jeremy seemed to recognize them quickly, "Mike! Fritz! Oh, how have you guys been?" Jeremy exclaimed happily, running over to two people, one of them was a bit chubby and bad ginger hair, while the other was skinnier and bald.

Vincent had turned his attention to a man with a red phone for a head, and immediately grinned, "Mr. Ring-Ring!" He purred, walking over to 'Mr.Ring-Ring', and dragging you with him, " Look at my kitten, isn't she adorable?" He smiled, wrapping his arm around your waist. Your face immediately turned a light shade of red, and you shyly waved at the phone guy, " H-Hello..." You squeaked quietly, 'Darn it, I stuttered!' You mentally exclaimed,

'Mr. Ring-Ring' looked at you, and held out his hand for you to shake, "Well, hello! I'm Scott, who might you be?" He said cheerfully, you looked at his hand for a moment, before gently grabbing it and shaking it lightly, "I'm Y/n..." You said, gaining a bit more confidence, he nodded, and squeezed your hand a bit, "Y/n... Suits you very well, if I do say so myself." He said before letting go of your hand and turning towards the other three.

"Mike! Fritz! Come over here and meet Vincent's 'kitten'!" Scott yelled, gesturing for them to get their butts over here. They both rolled their eyes and walked over, along with Jeremy, "She's also my sister, Scott!" Jeremy said with a smile, pushing you closer to Vincent, resulting in you becoming a darker shade of red.

"... Oh." Scott coughed, before looking to the side, Mike just shrugged, and Fritz smiled, "Well, I'm Fritz!" He said gently taking your hand in his and shaking it, before nudging Mike, to which made Mike groan and look at you, before shaking your hand, "I'm Mike, nice to meet you..." He said tiredly, rolling his eyes and letting go of your hand.

"Okay guys!" Jeremy started, clapping his hands together, "We'll all be working together from now on, Boss thought it would be... Safer, during the night shift if we did." Jeremy said, before the whole group made their way to the office, Vincent made sure to stay close to you, and glared at the other men with a 'I-dare-you to-lay-a-hand-on-my-girl' kind of glare, making the other men make sure they kept a good distance away from you and Vincent.

You took notice, and nudged Vincent, "Vincent, stop that..." You whined, looking up at him, only to get a shrug. You sighed and rolled your eyes as the group got to their destination, and one thought went through your mind.

I wonder how this night will go...

{ Hey guys! Again, sorry for taking a long time to write another chapter, and I'm sorry that it's so short! It's just I've been going through a lot lately, and I've been trying my best to update, but I end up doing other things. Then, there's also writer's block, and we all know how much that sucks... Well, I hope you liked this chapter! Now, what will happen in the next chapter? Hmm... }