Chapter Nine: { New Friends! Part Three }

{Hello my dear, dear reader-chans. I am here to publish /and apologize for taking forever to publish/ this chapter. I'm very sorry for taking absolutely /FOREVER/ to publish... Oh well, enjoy the chapter, and let's have a quick recap of what happened last time! }

∆ Everyone freaked out as they heard Foxy making his way down the hall, and scattered. Well, except for you. You were too slow, because you were paralyzed with fear in your chair. By the time anyone noticed you were in your chair, Foxy was already pouncing and screeching at a terrified you.

"Y/N!!"

Eyes widening, you took a deep breath and shut your eyes tightly, waiting for impact. Well, an impact that didn't come. All you heard was another screech, and what sounding like the fox hitting the ground harshly. The noise made you snap your eyes open, 'What the heck?!' Was all you could think as you looked around, before your eyes landed on two things, Vincent and Foxy. The two were fighting, and surprisingly, Vincent seemed to be winning.

Now panicking, you shot up from your chair, looking around for the others only to find that they were stuck in their spots, stunned silent. Turning back to the two, your eyes widened, Foxy was on top of Vincent, and seemed to be about to take bite out of him. Without time to really think, you rushed over, shoving the old fox off of Vincent. Vincent seemed to be in a daze, three long scratches across his chest and some blood spurting out of his wounds. You found yourself pinned to the ground as quickly as you had shoved Foxy off of Vincent, and your heart began to race faster. He raised his hook, ready to finish you off, 'Is this the end?' You thought, shutting your eyes tightly as you struggled under his grip, and just as his hook was about to cut you open, the bell suddenly rang and Foxy fell over to the side, as limp as a rag doll.

You opened your eyes as you heard a 'thud', feeling a slight pain in your shoulder. You paid no mind to it though, you were worried about Vincent at the moment, so you sat up quickly. Scrambling over to the purple man, you hurriedly pushed your hair out of your face and sat down by his unconscious form. The others broke out of their trances, them too rushing over to Vincent's side. In sync, they all called out Vincent's name in worry, even Mike. Jeremy was the first one to slide down to your side on his knees. "O-Oh, Y/n! Your shoulder!" He squeaked, pointing to your left shoulder as you raised a brow and looked at it, there was a bad scratch on your shoulder, but not as bad as Vincent's.

Shaking your head at your brother, you looked back down at Vincent as he grumbled softly in his unconscious state, "It's fine Jeremy, let's just worry about Vincent right now." Jeremy nodded at your reply, but his gaze still lingered on your shoulder for a moment, before it went back down to Vincent. The others looked among themselves, before Scott stepped forward. Taking Vincent in his arms, bridal style, Scott huffed quietly. "C'mon, we need to get him to a hospital." He stated, turning around, but you didn't know if that was a good idea since Vincent was part cat and all. So, you shot up and grabbed Scott's arm, tugging his sleeve and causing him to look back at you.

"What?" He asked as Jeremy and the others stood up, walking up behind you. "I-It's not too bad! Let's just get him to my house, I have bandages at home, there should be enough for him..." You tried, and to your surprise, the Scott and the other guards agreed. "Well, it is a better choice than going to the hospital, since there's... Needles. Grape is very, very afraid of those, now hurry up before he bleeds to death!" Mike said, already pushing Scott towards the entrance as you, Fritz, and Jeremy followed the three hurriedly.

{Time skip}

Now, you were back at the house you shared with Vincent and Jeremy, and you felt lucky that Vincent's hat hadn't fallen off during the fight and after... But, back to the point. Scott carefully placed Vincent on top of the couch, and you hurried off to the bathroom for the first aid kit you owned.

It didn't take you long, and you were back in a jiffy. The boys sat by Vincent, silently watching you unbutton his shirt to wrap his wound and such. The sight of his his bare chest caused a slight blush to grow on your cheeks, but you shook it off quickly, needing to take care of the neko first. You applied some medical alcohol with a cotton ball, making the purple man hiss softly in his unconscious state. Now you needed to bandage it...

"Scott? Could you lift up Vincent please?" You asked, and Scott nodded, sitting Vincent up so you wrap the bandages around his chest, you doing so very carefully. After you were done, Scott laid him back down. "Y/n?" Jeremy called, making you hum in response, looking at him. "What about your shoulder?" You shrugged, "It'll get better by itself."

Jeremy nodded, but his green eyes were still on your shoulder, worry clear in the emerald orbs as the other guards whispered to themselves. They soon stopped.

"So, uh..." Scott spoke up, making both you and Jeremy turn towards him, blinking blankly. "Yeah?" You replied, tilting your head, though your gaze fell back to Vincent.

"We need to- er, y'know... We want to go home. I-if you don't mind, of course!"

You frowned a bit, but nodded with the understanding that the situation might be gotten a bit awkward for them, before sighing under your breath. "Yeah, it's fine." Scott and the other guards each made their own noise of happiness, and they all wished you good luck with taking care of Vincent. "I'll inform Boss that Vincent got hurt, so you just focus on him... Good bye!" Scott promptly closed the door behind him and the other guards, leaving you and Jeremy to look at Vincent.

In all honesty, your scratch was starting to sting, and you needed to take care of it. Jeremy, as if he could read your mind, grabbed the bandages again, mumbling something to himself.

Something along the lines of 'shipping', 'intimate' and 'oh my gosh'.

...

You seriously wondered what went on in your brother's mind.

Oh well, whatever he was talking and thinking about, you could only guess.

{ Heyo! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll be getting started on a new chapter immediately. Toodles~!}