★☆★Chapter Two: Finding out☆★☆

You were having a nice dream, about you and your brother Jeremy at a party. A simple little party, but with all  your friends. You were quite happy, until someone started banging on your door. You groaned, grabbing your pillow and using it to cover your face.

"Five more minutes!" You cried, being muffled slightly by the pillow. Sadly, they opened the door and took the pillow off you, "Y/n, you have  to get up! You going get us all late for work!" Jeremy whined, smacking you lightly with the pillow. "Fine..." You muttered, sitting up lazily.

Jeremy grinned, "Great! Now, get dressed." Jeremy said turning around to walk out the door, "Please." He muttered quickly, walking out the door and shutting it. You sighed, climbing out of bed and grabbing your work clothes tiredly.

You slowly, and reluctantly removed your clothes, yawns escaping your mouth as you stretched. Suddenly though, the door started to creak open 'Ah, shit!' You mentally cried, quickly running to the door to close it, but only falling on top of someone in the process, 'Too late...' .

You groaned slightly in pain, hurting a bit from the impact. Then, you felt hands on your bare waist, "Why, good morning darling~" Vincent purred out softly, making your whole face go red, and you quickly grabbed his hands, "Yeah yeah, 'good morning'  to you too." You spat, pushing his hands off and standing up, walking into your room. Well, not before flicking him off.

{ Time skip to 12:00 }

The three of you had just arrived to work, and sat in the office of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. You all picked a task, you winded up the music box, Jeremy checked the hall and vent, and Vincent checked all the rooms for animatronics. It was great teamwork, but all of you were getting bored. Like, bored out of your minds...

So, Jeremy and Vincent started goofing off, Jeremy started a rave party with the flashlight and quietly beatboxing, while Vincent spun around in his chair, "Wheeeeee!" Vincent laughed, holding on the arm rests tightly. You tried your absolute best to ignore them, you really did.
Sadly, you burst out laughing when Vincent's chair suddenly toppled over, sending poor Vincent to the cold ground. His hat landing somewhere in the room, you had no idea where though.

... Something wasn't right though, there was two bumps of purple hair? Fur? Well, something! It made you curious, and you grabbed the two fluffs. You pulled them up, "H-Hey!" Vincent protested, but you payed no mind to him. You and Jeremy gasped, they were ears, like... cat ears! Vincent grabbed your hands, pulling them away from his soft ears, "Vince, are a neko?" Jeremy quickly asked, of course Jeremy would know what he was, he watched so anime with 'nekos'.

Vincent bit his lip, nodding slowly, he seemed nervous. "Y-Yeah, but... don't tell anyone, I don't know what they might do." Vincent muttered, standing up with you. You and Jeremy nodded, "We won't tell anyone." The two of you said at the same time, looking at Vincent...