Chapter Eight: { New Friends! Part two }

{ A/N: The first time you were in the pizzeria, it was supposed to be fluffy and such, so I decided to have the animatronics play around, buuut~... Stuff is about to get serious in this chapter~!}

Tonight was the night where all the night guards were going to work together and hopefully survive the night. Now, let's see how this will go~!

As the guards looked around the room, they were a bit surprised that there was enough chairs for them to sit on... Well, sort of. They were short one chair, and of course, Vincent saw how he could use that to his advantage as all the guards sat down, including him. You were left with no seat, and pouted, "Hey, what about me?" You whined, looking at them as Scott, Fritz, and Jeremy looked a bit guilty. However, Mike seemed to not care, and Vincent was just grinning.

"Love, why don't you sit on my lap?" Vincent purred, patting his lap with his hands as a blush covered your cheeks. The others just rolled their eyes, well... Except for Jeremy, he was squealing excitedly, making the boys look at him with a 'what-the-heck?' kind of look, which Jeremy simply shrugged it off and went back to watching you and Vincent.

You looked at Vincent for a moment, 'Should I sit on his lap, or should I not?' You asked yourself mentally, before shrugging, 'Oh, why not?' You thought with a smile, "Alright!" You chirped, not really caring about what the others thought, and sat on his lap. Vincent jumped a bit, he didn't think you would actually do it, but he didn't mind one bit. He happily wrapped his arms around your smaller form, and nuzzled against your neck, "Mine~." Vincent said tightening his grip on you a bit, not enough to hurt you though.

You rolled your eyes as his statement, but you smiled more as well. You found his behaviour oddly adorable, 'Damn him and his adorableness!' You thought playfully as you let him snuggle you, then the bell rang, signaling the start of your shift. As soon as the bell rang, all the guards quickly stopped messing around and got to work on discussing who would do what.

After a bit, it was decided that Vincent was in charge of the left vent, you took care of the hall, Mike's job was to check the right vent, Jeremy managed the music box, Fritz held onto the extra batteries and the Freddy heads, and finally, Scott's job was to check all the cameras. Everyone was fine with their positions, especially you, because you decided it would be fun to flash the light down the hall and beatbox like Jeremy did last time... Who could resist?

Anyways, it wasn't long until Scott announced that one of the animatronics had left the stage. Toy Bonnie to be exact, had quickly moved to the vent, and was ready to enter. As soon as Vincent heard the information, he made sure to keep a eye on the vent, and to listen to all noises that might be one of the animatronics entering a vent. Next, Scott announced that Toy Chica was on her way to the hall, so you quickly got into action, everything was doing alright, everyone was doing their jobs correctly through out the night.

Well, heh...That's what you thought.

As the clock struck 5:46 am, Fritz had begun eating a quick snack and hadn't noticed that BB entered the room. Sadly enough, you, Mike, and Vincent weren't paying much attention for that small period of time either. The three of you had become slightly bored after the animatronics just stayed away from the vents and hallway. So BB saw his chance, and, well... He stole all the batteries. Next, he began to laugh, catching your attention along with the others.

Vincent, Mike, and you went to flash your lights, but they didn't work, "Ooh, shit." Mike muttered, looking at you and Vincent. The two of you only looked at each other for a moment, before you turned around, "S-Scott, where's Foxy?" You asked, absolutely terrified by the situation right now.

Scott checked around the rooms, panicking as he realized Foxy wasn't in any of the rooms, that meant... "Uh, I-I believe he's in the... H-Hallwa-" Scott was cut off by metal screeching, making all the guards, including you, cringe at the ear piercing noise.

Slowly, everyone looked towards the hallway, eyes wide in fear. Jeremy's breathing had started getting quicker, he was hyperventilating. Mike patted Jeremy's back and told him everything was going to be okay, in order to calm him down. Scott and Fritz were trembling whilst looking down the hall, wondering who would get attacked first. Vincent turned towards you, he had a bad feeling about this, he felt that you would get attacked.

• • •

Everyone freaked out as they heard Foxy making his way down the hall, and scattered. Well, expect for you. You were a too slow, because you were paralyzed in fear in your chair. By the time anyone noticed you were still in your chair, Foxy was already pouncing and screeching at a terrified you.

"Y/N!!"

{A/n: Ooooh, cliffhanger! What will happen reader-chan? Well, you'll have to wait /or if it's out already go read it/ for the next chapter to find out~! I'm sorry it's taking me forever to write these chapters, it's just I do have a 'job' now, and I'm living in a new house now. So, I'll naturally be busy and not able to work on the chapters. Well, that's all 'ya need to know, toodles~! }