{ Quick author's note }

{}(){}(){}(){}(){}(){}(){}(){}(){}(){}()
|0v0)>' Hello, hello~! Maple here! I'm here to thank all of you readers for 418 votes, 8.8k views, when you compliment my story { I think the picture up there should explain how I feel } your patience { Yeah, I take a while to update, but... It's because I want to make my story perfect for you readers ♥} and following me. It all means a lot, it really does! I never thought people would actually like my fanfiction, but I guess I thought wrong, since you readers seem to love the story. I really wish I could hug all of you readers for everything!

{ Saying 'please update' is not a bother to me, I see it as 'your story is great, I want to see more!' So, thanks to the people who have asked me to update, it's my motivation! }

Now, I need to name the reasons as to why I haven't been able to update, because I feel that you readers should know why. { Also, because I do believe you might wonder why I take so long. }

1: I want to make sure it's perfect. Although there are typos, it's usually on accident, and I didn't notice them until after publishing.

2: Paranoia. Why am I paranoid? I easily get worried that you readers won't like the chapters I publish, due to... Reasons. I don't want to name those reasons...

3: Lack of ideas. Yeah, I've been having writer's block lately, it's been a pain since I do want to update as quickly as I can.

4: I have a 'job' now. I have taken up the responsibility of being a babysitter to my sisters, and I currently have three. So, my hands are full. { and being tugged on, because they fight over me. }

5: No wifi. I have recently moved to a new house, I don't have wifi, and I don't know when I will get it.

Well, those are the reasons I haven't been able to update. { They still might be why I haven't been updating in the future }

I hope I can be back on soon with a new chapter, because my time is up at this library. So, I gotta run!