38. mikey's day.

MIKEY

YN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLEEPYHEADDDD

YN
mikey Wake up

YN
IT IS 12 AM

YN
BOY WAKE TF UPPP

YN
ugh u and ur god damn sleep

YN
i Hope u CHOKE ON UR DAMN CAKE 😒 cause u ain't answering me ...

YN
sigh, i love u Fr . happy birthday mikey

YN
thank you for being my first friend when i moved here

YN
lets spend each year together celebrating our youth :) promise me ?

___

___

yn slept on their bed, dreaming of their one and only—

"YN!" a voice screamed and suddenly yn felt a huge weight on their body. yn's eyes shot wide open and groaned as they turned to see who the hell woke them up this early.

miley's face came into view and yn soften their gaze and let out a small grin. "hey there birthday boy."

"mmheyyy." he replied and got under the covers. yn immediately opened their arms for mikey to allow him to hug them in bed.

"what's the plan for today?" they asked him. they felt him cuddle more into them and let out a sigh.

"we have breakfast with your mom, go to draken and pick him up, meet up with the others and go to the restaurant we always go when someone wants to celebrate their birthday there and then later we go for ice cream." mikey replied and closed his eyes. it was nice feeling yn's warmth against his skin. they brought so much comfort to him that no one ever did before.

yn closed their eyes and nodded. "i like that."

they stayed in that position for a few minutes. being with each other always brought them so much joy and calmness. both of them relied on each other to bring the best out of each other. yn never really said it out loud but they would die for mikey and the others, him and toman were a big part of them and who they are but also, they were yn's home.

"hey yn."

"yes my little munchkin"

"ugh ima get sanzu on your ass."

yn giggled and stroked his hair. "tell me what's up."

"i promise to spend each year celebrating our youth together. i promise."

"promise to never leave me mikey?" yn whispered.

"i promise."

___

AUTHOR'S NOTE
SINCE ITS MIKEY'S BDAY,mitsew gave me the idea to write for him : ) was thinking of making a chapter with everyone but decided that i liked the idea of mikey and yn having a cute moment :)

was thinking of making it sad at the end by adding one more sad sentence but was like "'nah ... let me NOT do that!"