not a chapter.

i know all of you guys were waiting for a chapter and i apologize for not giving you guys one for a long period of time but im sorry to say that im not gonna continue this book anymore nor be on this app anymore.

I never thought i would stop this book but recently i haven't been motivated and completely lost my hyperfixation on tokyo revengers and it's just not giving me motivation to write. i wish i could force myself to write but i just know it won't be a good since i don't have the passion no more.

im so so sorry and i know so many of you guys found comfort in this book and found it funny. i found comfort in all of you and i rlly wish i could have done more in this book for you guys.

i won't delete this book but i will be deleting my other books and logging out but this book will only remain on this account for you all to come back and read. again i apologize :(

thank you all for reading my book, never thought anyone would like it considering it was a chatfic and normally i hate chatfic but decided to make one and i don't regret it.

all of you guys have been lovely and have given me so much love to me and my book, i adore u all so so sooo much.

i will be doing one more chapter for you guys soon but it won't be anything special, just a normal chapter for u all. :)