62. wisdom teeth

MOM

MOM
Hurry up sunshine 🥰 im waiting in the car for you

YN
just gotta brush my teeth

YN
why didn't you wake me up earlier 😕

MOM
I did but you were busy dreaming about something 🤦‍♀️ you and those dreams you be having yn

MOM
Hurry up because i gotta take u there and while you're in surgery i gotta get you things that you can eat

MOM
Gotta drop off a doctor notes as well to your school

YN
AYEEE no school for 4 days mamaaaaaa 😜😜

MOM
You still gotta do your class work and home work 🤦‍♀️

YN
man 😒😒

MOM
Get your ass in the car now, you too busy texting me and inui 😛 instead of brushing your teeth 🦷

YN
😦😦😦😦

___

"mommmmmmmm i look like a chipmunk mom why..." yn's voice muffled due to the gauze in their mouth. yn's legs wobbled as they and their mom walked to the car.

"yes yes yn, my little chipmunk, come on we gotta go home." their mom said and helped yn get to the front seat before giving them a kiss to their forehead. she smiled at the state yn was in  and took a quick picture once she saw yn's eyes lit up seeing the stuff animal her mom got her during surgery.

"mama! it's this for me? i love it!" yn exclaimed as their mother shushed them.

"yes yn, don't move your mouth too much okay i don't want you bleeding out." she said and quickly put on yn's seatbelt before closing the door and going to the driver's spot.

she got her phone and sent the picture she took to inui.

"i shall call you .... chomper!" yn giggled to their dinosaur stuffed animal.

their mom stared at their giggling child for a few second before giggling along with them. she brought up a hand and brushed some hair off of yn's face before turning on the car.

yn stsrted to tear up. "mom i want to see .. minnie and sugar and my bird and albert."

their mom gave yn a smile as she began to drive off. "you will see them soon."

yn began crying, voice still muffled through the gauzes. "i want inui mom, i want to see him too, i miss him."

"he's gonna come over soon later, after school okay."

yn nodded and took out their phone to see how they look again. they have out a laugh and began to record themself to send it to the gc.

"hayyyyy guyyssss this is me, yn! i love you guys and once i recover i will be with you all!"

yn's mother couldn't help but see how happy yn was at the moment. it was a good sight to see since she loved all the little moments they had with each other.