Episode 10: Relaxation

After the many events, Ratatoskr planned a beach trip for the girls himself and Akio to go on to ease up.

*DBZ Infinite World Tropica plays*

Tohka: Here we are!

She raises her hands in the sky as she steps on the sand as the breeze falls through.

Shido: Ah~ That breeze is something to miss.

Yoshino: Yes. It's so pretty too.

Yoshinon: I can't wait to have fun!

Tohka: Come on Shido!

Shido: Hey wait a second. I have to set up the tent first.

Tohka: Oh right..

Shido: Don't worry! Once I'm done, I'll join you!

Tohka: Umu! Come on everyone!

As Tohka and Yoshino ran in with Natsumi and Kotori to enjoy the ocean playing and splashing each other to Kaguya and Yuzuru swimming in the ocean, everyone was having a good time. Some time passes and Shido and Akio get done setting up the tent for everyone and leaving the towels on the side.

*DAL Spirit Pledge Start A New Chapter OST plays*

Akio: There we go.

Shido: That was simple enough!

Akio: Yeah. It should be enough shade for everyone.

Hiroto comes to the tent to speak to them both.

Hiroto: It seems like you two are doing well.

Shido: Hiroto? What are you doing here?

Hiroto: I have some downtime to wind down as well and also it's a good idea to visit the beach right? You get to see all of the beautiful girls in sexy swimsuits! If only there was a beach volleyball event the moving graceful bodies with fragrant sweats, oh how so wonderful! Don't you agree?

Akio gets embarrassed, looks away like Zamasu and smiles nervously.

Akio: Uh..

Shido: Hey calm down. Don't act like a wretched pervert.

Origami: Agreed.

Shido and Akio get surprised to see Origami out of nowhere.

Shido: O-Origami?!

Origami: Wearing swimsuits, stepping barefoot on the beach, exercising with Shido, holding hands, and watching the sea like true lovers.

Shido: Is that really how it is?

Shido looks around to see lovers cuddling and strolling around along the seaside.

Akio: Ah..

Origami: Lovers should be holding hands.

Shido looks slightly embarrassed and holds Origami's hand.

Hiroto: Wow! When can I get Origami to hold my hand!?

Shido forgets that Hiroto is standing there and he gets shocked and Origami gets slightly surprised but has the same emotionless expression as they continue to hold hands.