Episode 34: Awakening

After a unified clash of powers between good and evil, Akio is now more than prepared to fight Demigra in his Ultra Instinct Omen, the form that he has been working towards the whole time he's been trying to refine. Now that he has the omen of the true transformation, he is ready for a devastating Round 2. Shido and Co. are watching the two of them staring off at each other after Akio punches Demigra away before he assumes Ultra Instinct Omen.

Shido: I.. I feel like I shouldn't be witnessing this happen..

Kotori: W..What happened to him? Did he change again?

Mana: I don't know.. The aura around him is different but his hair is still the same color as his base form.

Natsumi: I also feel an intense heat coming from him. It's not like the red form or the blue one. This pressure is on a completely different level.

Miku: I have no idea what's about to happen in this fight..

Kurumi: At this point, this isn't a fight. This is a deathmatch.

Kaguya: A deathmatch, huh?

Yuzuru: Acknowledgement. We are about to witness the unknown battle we never thought we would see.

Demigra has his teeth gritted while looking at Akio while the heat is reeking off of his body while his aura whispers.

Demigra: I absolutely refuse to believe this.. How can someone like you have that power?!

Akio: ...

Demigra: That strength is exclusive to the gods only!! I've worked for years to try and reach that level only for you to achieve it casually!?

Akio: ...

Demigra: Silence treatment is it? Very well, either way... I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS BLASPHEMY!! THAT POWER IS MINE AND MINE ALONE!

*DBZ Dokkan Battle INT Ultra Instinct Omen Goku OST by PokeMixr92 plays*

Demigra charges at Akio and they both clash, breaking the land. The force of the combat is so supreme that the area is covered in high speed winds that makes everyone look up in the air. Demigra dashes in for an attack but Akio catches his punch. Demigra starts a combination rush of melee attacks. As they come towards Akio, he parries and blocks with a faster response time and sharper strike. Demigra gets hit in the gut with a kick and he goes flying, soaring through the air. Demigra recovers and summons an entire plethora of Ki Blasts from his sides and sends them towards Akio in a heartbeat. As all the homing blasts zoom towards Akio, Akio dodges most of the high speed level blasts that are coming at him. As the last few blasts make their way towards him, he swipes the air to make a shield that blocks the blasts. Akio vanishes behind Demigra to kick him at the back of the neck downwards.

Demigra: How the hell does he already have such control?!

Akio zooms down on him to follow up his attack with a punch but Demigra moves out of the way. Demigra is behind Akio about to land an arm swipe strike. He barely dodges it and it almost scratches his cheek but a hair. Akio grits his teeth as he dodges the blow in slow motion. It transitions back into real time and Demigra pushes Akio away with a shockwave sending him away. Akio recovers and he sees Demigra charging.at him at light speed. Akio responds with a punch making a shockwave across the land making rocks float in the air after the strike. Akio clashes with Demigra in the air as others watch this unfold before them in silence.

Shido: Could it be..?

He recalls back to the times Akio has been temporarily automatically dodging blows during their training.