Episode 11: Tengu Cow

It was the time to start the dating process with Akio joining Shido in his endeavors with the Spirits. Due to the hero saving them constantly, it was believed that the Spirits grew some sort of liking to him and he could help Shido out on the dates. Was the theory said in the past true?

Another morning approaches in Tengu City and Shido is ready to head off to school with Tohka.

*DAL Rio Reincarnation Morning OST plays*

Tohka: Geez! You're late Shido!

Shido: Ah! Sorry about that, Tohka. We gotta get going now or we're going to be late!

Tohka: Umu! Let's go Shido!

As they walked down the street but the sun was blazing hot on their backs and cicadas buzzed around them.

Tohka: Shido..I'm feeling hot..!

Shido: Well, welcome to summer in Japan..

Tohka: Summer in Japan?

Shido: That's right.. It's the country's hottest season, well, this is the start of it at least. It'll only get hotter from here.

Tohka: It could get even worse? That sounds awful..

Shido: Yeah.. I'm afraid of what's to come..

They see Akio jogging casually in regular clothes.

Shido: Akio!

Akio: Oh hey, wassup?

Shido: I was wondering where you were this morning.

Akio: Oh yeah. I normally go out running in the morning. It's good exercise for me.

Shido: Ah, I see. You're an early riser.

Akio: Well, I can be. It depends hehe.

Tohka: How are you able to jog and withstand this heat Akio?

Akio: Ah, I've been under more serious conditions. Hot days like these don't bother me.

Tohka: Is that so? I see..

Akio: But I can't say the same for you two. You're both drenched.

Shido: Yeah.. The heat is vicious today..

Akio: Well, I'll help you guys out. You're trying to get to school right?

Tohka: Umu.

Shido: And we don't want to be late..

Akio: Well, here, I'll help you out there!

Shido: How so?

Akio: I'll be the car, you two can be the passengers!

Tohka: Muu?! Can you really go that fast?

Akio: I can go as fast as you need me to go!

Shido: Well, I'd hate to be using you as our personal Uber..

Akio: Ah, it's not like that! I'm just trying to save you guys from this heat, that's all.

Shido: If you insist..

Tohka: Yeah!

Akio: Alright. Here we go!

Shido grabs Akio's right hand and Tohka grabs his left hand and Akio uses a small portion of Accelerated Blitzing to help them to school quicker as they zoom in Tengu City. They then stop at the entrance of Raizen High School and Akio gets them to the exact class they were supposed to be in. Some people were already in the classroom sitting down waiting for Miss Okamine.