Episode 28: Training Begins

*DAL Rio Reincarnation Theme 9 plays*

As the next few days approach, Shido and the others prepare for their 4 day 2 year journey to get stronger in the Time Chamber. As Shido goes to get some supplies to cook, he meets Hiroto in the store.

Hiroto: Hey! Wassup Itsuka!

Shido: Oh hey. What's up?

Hiroto: I'm surprised to see everyone do decent on the final.

Shido: Yeah. I thought that some of them were a little difficult but we all managed to get through.

Hiroto: Ah! Now I can move up along the ladder and hopefully get married one day!

Shido looks at him with a bored expression.

Shido: Wow.. That's really what you're after?

Hiroto: Shut up! It's easy for you to feel like that because you have many wives! I will still never forget the day Kurumi-san completely passed my offer and walked up to you instead!

Shido: Eh? But she didn't know who you were back then..

Hiroto: She didn't know you either!

Shido: ...Oh, yeah, that's a fair point.

Hiroto: Don't worry Itsuka.. I'll be able to top you one day!

Shido: ...If you say so...

Hiroto: Hmph! Anyway, what's with all the supplies? They're almost topping the cart.

Shido: Well, I'll just say this. I'm going on a trip for a few days.

Hiroto: Eh? What are you on about?

Shido: Exactly what I said. After we finished our exams, we had planned a vacation to go out.

Hiroto: Eh?! Already?

Shido: Yeah.

Hiroto: Well, I guess I should do the same huh?

Shido: If you want to, that's fine.

Hiroto: Is it possible for me to join in as well?

Shido: What? Why?

Hiroto: ...

Shido: ...Akio's already going with us.

Hiroto: Curse you Itsuka!!

Shido: If that silence has taught me anything, it has taught me that things wouldn't go well if you joined!

Hiroto: Cold-blooded Itsuka!

Hiroto runs off out of the store and off to other places. Shido finishes up his shopping and meets the rest of the girls and Akio at his house. Shido sees all the girls but not Akio. He goes to greet everyone.

Tohka: Shido! You're back!

Yoshino: Welcome back.

Shido: Thanks. It took me a while but I managed to get so many things. I might have overprepared a bit.

Kotori: Well, it may feel like that, but according to that Time Chamber, we might have prepared just enough.

Miku: It's so crazy to think that in 4 days, 2 years will pass.

Mana: That sounds like something that exists in other worlds other than this one.

Mayuri: Well, technically Akio is from another universe so it makes sense.