Episode 16: Mixed Messages

Our hero has stepped away from the spotlight of Shido and his harem. Now that he's done, we wait to see what the future holds.

In a rural area in the night barely outside Japan, an explosion is set off and the terrorist group are firing missiles and their guns at someone while keeping the victims hostage, all of the men, women and children. The person they are shooting at comes out of the amalgamation of explosions unharmed. The silhouette outlines Akio. Akio comes out of the smoke unharmed and has a sinister smile as he walks through the explosions with a retainer around his neck.

Akio: Enough with this filler.. I am so.. HUNGRY FOR COMBAT!!!

He powers up slightly making all of the explosions cease. Akio dashes to the terrorists group and attacks all of them. He punches, kicks and slams all of the ones that held the victims hostage and the ones that shot at him and the ones who threw bombs and missiles. Members of the terrorist group that know how to use swords surround him. They all try to slice and cut him but he dodges all of them. He kicks one of them away and grabs the sword he had and slices their arms and hands and halves them into two. One of them dashes in and tries to cut Akio but he puts his arm up to parry the sword and it breaks.

Akio: Hehehe.. DIE!!

Akio fires Ki Blasts out of his eyes and the shadow of the terrorist falls down with holes in his face. All of the victims start running away and the leader who possesses small Spirit powers starts to walk up to him seeing all of his dead men. Akio turns to him, smiling sinsterly.

Akio: Hehe. You seem to not be afraid of what you see in front of you..

Leader: I dare you to challenge me. I'll show you a fight you can't win for our savior..

Akio: Hehehe. Hahahaha!! Hmph! I hope you survive more than a few seconds.

The leader puts his hands together and shoots purple electricity towards Akio who is still smiling but then he gets shocked. He's paralyzed and can't move while groaning and screaming as he drops the sword he was holding.

Leader: Bask in the punishment of our lord!!

He strengthens the attack and Akio is still screaming and groaning. He has his eyes closed with a frown but then he opens his eyes and smiles. Akio swipes his hand out and pushes the energy away from him destroying a building.

Leader: He pushed it away with brute strength?!

Akio: That's the punishment of your lord? Hehehe. I'm glad I'm a nonbeliever of that religion.

Leader: WHY YOU..

Before he could finish and hole was pushed through his body and the leader fell to the ground.

Akio: I've tolerated your existence for long enough.

Ellen flies in with her Realizer to Akio.

Ellen: Good work.

Akio: Hehe. It was a piece of cake.

Ellen: I see. Well, since you did all the work, you have an idea what to do with this place?

Akio: Hehe. Reduced to atoms.

Ellen moves out the radius of the blast. Akio powers up and puts his hand up like 2nd Form Frieza, his energy surges beneath him and rises transforming him into a shadow and a huge horizon of energy evaporates the entire area and reduces it to flames. It transitions to the news that broadcasts the next morning.

News Reporter: This just came in, the terrorists that were holding the hostages a week ago were reported killed and the bases were reduced to nothing earlier this morning. From what we have gathered, it seems like there are two individuals responsible for this, a silhouette of a woman and what seems like the silhouette of a man with wavy spiky hair. This image shows the light that was displayed and the rural city being destroyed with no signs of the terrorist group. No one knows who these two are but rumors are suggesting that Ellen from the DEM is working with the Golden Warrior. According to the reports, the only casualties were the terrorists and not any of the hostages as they all escaped.