Episode 17: Doppelganger

*Golden Frieza Theme by Saiyan Enigma plays*

Shido: This.. This is nothing like you. Why would you work with Ellen to do that to Miku?! What about everything you've done?! You did all this leading up to here?!

Akio: ...Oh. You don't know, do you.? Hehehe.

Shido: What do you mean?!

Tohka: What is happening here?!

Ellen: It seems like you're still lost. If you think this is your friend that long abandoned you because of the Spirits, you're wrong. This one right here is a unique successful copy of that friend of yours.

A flashback cuts in as Ellen talks.

Ellen: When Ike was still head of the DEM Industries, he fell for our trap we set up for him putting him in a resting state. When we brought him in, we decided to experiment and use him as a test subject. We came to realize that he was more than we could ever imagine him to be. From down to every cell, muscle and bone.

It shows Akio unconscious in a lab room and circles are keeping him still.

Ellen: Through research, we made our own way of copying all of the DNA he had through electric shocks. Those electric shocks were able to give us all the data we needed to make a copy of his DNA.

The DEM Members and Ellen start the shocking process and Akio immediately wakes up yelping in pain as the electricity copies his DNA. As this happens Ike and Ellen are smiling. As the process persists, it builds a copy of Akio look alike in a cryo chamber. It continues even further, he starts to look at the moon as he gets shocked and his eyes widen.

His power starts to rise and his muscles start to get bigger and his voice starts to distort. The DEM Members grew worried as his clothes started to rip and his eyes started to tense up. His teeth start to sharpen and he lets out a distorted scream as transforms into Ikari. They notice that because of the moon he's transforming like this and they extract enough of his DNA and power of him getting 10x stronger because of his Saiyan primal roots. They covered the window and stopped zapping him. Akio's hair became more wild and his muscles started to reduce down to normal size. All of the extracted energy starts to manifest inside the clone; it starts to glow red as it settles in. The clone slowly opens its eyes and it transitions to the present moment to him smiling.

Ellen: However, due to the hideous transformation he was undergoing because of the tail, we decided to cut off the clone's tail. We left it on your friend in hopes that he would glance at it and lay waste upon you all for Ike's sake.

Copy Akio: But I guess everything is still going according to plan.

Kotori: I can't believe this.

Shido: It all makes sense now. There's no way the real Akio will work with you!

Copy Akio: See though, that's the difference between him and I. He's a goody two shoes that got rejected by the people he saved. He's too much of a pacifist to make a difference. What a shame.. He could have easily destroyed these life forms but instead he wanted to form a friendship with them just like Ratatoskr, only to flee away all because of the lover's harem. How sad. What a way to fall. Since he decided not to take responsibility, I'll do it for him and kill him as well.

Tohka: I don't know why you did this.. But if you get Shido involved you'll be sorry!

*DBZ Dokkan Battle STR Final Form Cooler OST SageMix plays*