The day before the mission (Capture 1)

Hi everyone so this is my first story and I hope you like it!?
Naruto does not belong to me, so no hate? I am also not good at spelling but I will do my bast.
Thank you for picking this book to read.
Anyway lets get started

_______________________________________

No one POV

It was late and was dark but got a group that is known as the konoha 13.

(I put 13 because they have Sai now and Sasuke is back... please do not be mean)

The konoha 13 is out drinking and a few got drunk but some didn't even drink, the girls and one from suna are also there but they are their incase someone out of control and cannot get home on time will drinking but some when home first because they know what happen when they drink like Lee, kiba, Shino and Choji.

Lee will get drunk and go crazy like getting into fights.

Kiba have to take care of akamaru.

Shino will get drunk very fast and cannot say a word correctly.

Choji got go but only to eat the food than had home.

However neji is still there to keep hinata safe however Naruto force him to take a few drinks whit them.

Tenten POV

The guys are all drunk and cannot talk or walk probably but the funny part is that neji was force to drink by the boys.Will the girls and I was laughing so half to death, until it is late at night but it was 12:00 am so we bring the boys back to their house.

Tenten: girls it's late let's bring them back is getting dark.

Ino: alright. Come on Sai!

Sakura: k. Sasuke we need to go come here.

Temari: shikamaru!!!

Hinata: o-ok. na-Naruto-ku-n let's go.

Tenten: neji is just you left let's get going

When us girls bring the boys back to their house but there was something we did not expect from them.

As I got to Neji home. I carry him in his house, and all of a sudden, he started kissing me none stop.I was trying to except from him but it not use it already started. "What are you doing!? Snap out of it!!" I told him. But he didn't listen to me and continue with what he was doing.

Me: hi yes umm... they did it and I am not writing those things. Because some of you guys a bit still innocent and some not so and ummmm....... will I have no idea how to write

Ok move on

Ino POV:

As I was bringing Sai home he was half asleep and I was glad because it will be hard to get him home all drunk, when I reached there, I opened the door to go in as I did Sai open his eyes instantly, so I thought nothing but I was scared. I opened closed the door Sai pull me and kiss again and again.

Me: nope I am a mother of some my friends in a friend group so no you are my kids if you are reading this
🙃🙂🙃🙂

Hinata POV:

I was walking Naruto-Kun back to his house but he is now holding my hand and I was turning red and cannot stop as we were outside his house we went in still holding my hands, as I was about to let go but he hold tighter and what let go he pull me and said "do you hate me" Naruto ask me. I was very red because our face was so close I what to say 'no' but he kiss me before I can answer him.

Me: my child don't think of things like that 🙂

Temari POV:

*Sigh*I just moved here from the hidden sand not to long ago and know I am taking you home still say that I am troublesome look at you know I sigh again but more louder "can you stay quiet is loud what a drag" said shikamaru a.k.a the man who I have a crush after chunin exams. "We are here crybaby" I said opening the door after I close the door he than said "troublesome woman" then he push me down and start to kiss me and I know he is drunk.

Me: how was your day today kids

Sakura POV:

I always ask myself why was his house more far away than naruto as I open the door it close on it's on and it scared me to death then saseke look at me and said "do you hate me Sakura" he said drunk and cannot walk probably but he still can pull me down and start kissing me.

Me: oh wow look at the sky.....
ok let move to the morning

No one POV:

As the girls work up the guys was still asleep soundly, so all the girls decide to get dressed so they won't be suspicious when the guys woke up.

After they got home and quick shower and changed the girls decided to meet up at the park,
all of them were wearing hoodies and leggings like what hinata wears every and the they told each other what had happened that night after they meet up and decided to get some pregnancy test because one they were not own birth control and second they have being  towing up at street the passing minutes will getting the hard to sakura's house since it is the closest.

Tenten POV:

We all took the test and whited for a long time seens we were not feeling well as it was time to check, an ANBU ninja came in told us to go to the 5th hokage office immediately I told him we be there shortly and he should go first.

I walk back to the girls and saw that there face it was a face of shock. "Hey what wrong?" I ask them a bit worried but then temari said this few word that make me speechless"we are pregnant tenten all of us even you." I was so shocked that us girls laughed because we will be mother's, until I remember that we need to do so I told them that lady Tsunade is what to see us so we are planning on telling her that we are pregnant but also what to leave the village so the guys will NOT KNOW.

As we reach there we can see her office Sakura knock on the door to let us in after we heard 'come in' we had walk in.

______________________________________________
Thank you for reading
This take me 2 days to make and check so I hope you enjoy part 2 will come out not to soon so you have to whit for a few day or week.
Bye take care
Sorry is it is short

Naruto is not mine it belongs to someone I am just make a story in my on POV

I am going to re-write some prat that I don't like and if you read it right and yes you are now my kids age is just a number ok but if you are over 25 can't be my kid