We are back (prat 5)

Hi everyone welcome to prat 5 i not to will today so I going to try my bast to make this story long. Let's get started.

_________________________

No one POV:

it have been six year's the girls are strong as ever and change. They are ready to go back to konoha.

Hinata has stopped stuttering and being embarrassed in small things and her kids, Boruto is now six and Kawaki is nine.

Sakura has stop thinking about her small(big) crash on him(sasuke), and her kid Sarada is now six.

Ino has being getting will whit Sakura they don't fight like kids in front of their children and her kid Inojin is now six.

Tenten have been serious and scary because she have three kids and sometimes stress, her triples Noah, Noel and Nila is now six.

Temari have written latters to her two bothers and told them about her twins Shikadai and Shikari and they are six as will.

They were packing up and putting it in the carriage that they made for the kid and luggage. After getting pack they started the road back to the village.

Hinata POV:

After we what to the road we hot on our horse and got to the road. It have been one day and we can see the gate it has to take two days if we didn't have horses we were warring a cape that caver our face as we enter the ninja who is the gate keeper ask "who are you guys?"

We took off our hood to see our face they were shock to see us but let us though. We what to the hogake tower and went to the hogake office and knock on it we heard a "come in" we whet in and saw tsunade we took off the hood and we said loudly"how are you lady tsunade!?" She look up and was shock to see us.

Tsunade POV:

When I heard a knock I thought it was a mission I sant out this morning but when I look up I saw and heard my name, in front of me is five girls I know and nine kids I do not recorded nice.

I was shock and happy. "Welcome back girls and how are you!!?" I said whit tears in my eyes I stood up and walk to the Shizune stand next to the table happy.

After a few minutes of clamming down. "Who is she mama?" Said a boy that look a lot like Naruto. "She is lady Tsunade or you guys can say grandma Tsunade" said Hinata, I look and her and ask them there name.

Hinata said "this is Kawaki and this is boruto" pointing at a kid that have black and blond hair and the other whit only blond hair. Sakura than carry a girl and said "this is Sarada".

Ino than said " this is my son Inojin" putting two hands on the light blond hair in front of her.

Tenten than say "this on my right is Noah the one my left is Noel and the girl I am carrying and sleeping is Nila" the boys looking at her whit a look that say don't look at my sister I think?

For Temari she is holding two kids hand that would not let go. "This is Shikadai and this is Shikari" she said whit a happy tone. I dismiss them so that they can meet up whit their old sensie and let them meet their children.

Tenten POV:

After we were dismissed we went to my place since it was big enough for all 14 of us to leave and I leave alone.

After we put our things down and our horses in the back of the house, went to the bbq restaurant that we meet up with our old sensie instead of Temari sensie.

But come so that their kid can meet there father's sensie. As we what in we saw them and them out call out first. "Guy sensie!" "Kakashi sensie!" "Kurenai sensei!" "Asuma sensie!" Hinata, Sakura,Ino and I said together but Temari just wave at them.

When they turn around they were happy, shock and curious at the same. After we seated down we introduced our kids to our sensies but Asuma sensie was more shock because of Temari kids seen's he is Shikamaru's.

After dinner they what home to get some rest so that they can do a lot more the next day.

The next morning

Hinata POV:

When I woke up and got ready for the day. I what down stairs to meet Tenten looking like a mess on the couche.

"What happened to you?" I ask her she look at me and said "those kids of mine woke me up in the middle of night to ask for food!" Tenten was so angry and tired that her voice almost about to crack.

"Tenten do you what to come whit me to visit the hyuga compound(I think this how spall it) to meet their grandfather?" I ask tenten she look at me wait for a few minutes to answer "Sure it been a while seen's I hand out whit Hiashi." She than toke a quick nap so that she have energy to talk to father. I what to the kitchen to make breakfast for us.

At the hyuga compound

Tenten and I along whit the kids we what to my house that I have not seen for years I walk in to meet my sister Hanabi training she grown up a lot. She noticed me and ran so fast to hug and greeted us she than let Tenten and in will the kids are playing.

We what to father's office, we heard a come in he was happy to see us we took a sit start to talk what had happened this six years.

"Hinata, Tenten how have you been are you girls bring will? What brings you hear?" Father and Hanabi ask us a lot of questions. Tenten than answer "we been will and came hear to let you guys see our children hinata have two and I have three." She than drink a cup of tea after answering both of them shock Hanabi was happy but father was shock by the word children.

After they meet and know who have the Byakugan they have a fun time whit each other father was happy to have grandkids and was shock that they was naruto and neji kids.

Sakura POV:

Sarada and I what to my parents house to meet their grandchildren ask I knock the door my mom came and was happy to see me and was shock to see a child in my arm, she let us in dad was at the leaving room and was shock to.

"Sakura is she our grandchildren?" Mom ask me and I nodded Sarada was scared but got use to it by time. Dad that ask me "who is the father Sakura? Where is he? Did he leave you?" I than answered whit a calm tone

"The father is sasuke and Sarada do not know him yet, he what on a seven year mission and no he did not leave him, we are not even together." I look at Sarada half asleep.

We talk until is late at night. I what back to Tenten house.

Ino POV:

Temari and I was walking to shikamaru house seen's my parents is there whit shikamarus.

As I knock on the door shikamaru mom saw us whit kids and let us in. We what to the leaving room our kids is playing outside mostly looking at the sky my dad ask me and temari who are them.

"They are your grandchildren mom and dad/Uncle and auntie" Temari and I answer. Shikamaru parents was shock but happy at the same time will my mom is happy but my dad what to kill someone.

We told them who the father of my child and told them their name shikadai and shikari came in and lie down on Temari lap and shikamaru mom was just excited and was taking pictures of them. Inojin than came in and hug me, mom was taking a picture of it. The three of them fall asleep on us so we decided to go back and told them not to tell shikamaru because he doesn't know yet. We walk back to Tenten house

______________________________
Thank you for reading I whated to make this prat long so that you can forgive me for not posting it early

Please vote and follow me for updates.

This is 1200+ words so I hope you like it comments if you have questions.
Bye take care and say safe. Bye