A place to live (part 3)

Hello my dear children and others welcome back I hope you will enjoy this ok I will stop talking and get to it haha- no. Ok
-----------------------------------

Hinata POV:

It have been 2 days seen's we on the road and camp for a day until we found a beautiful land whit open space and surrounded whit trees and some flowers whit a river near the flowers. "U-u-umm maybe we can live here b-because it got so mach space and got a river near by."

I told them, they were just looking at me and got scared because what if they don't agree whit me until Sakura spock up " your so smart hinata we can live and build our house here!!" My face lit up I was so happy I smiled at them.

We sat up camp for know so we can start tomorrow I was still happy they agree whit my decision.

Know we are discussing just who do what to do until temari speak "ok here is my idea seen's we are good at different things we will be in pairs but the one who do not have a pair will do a easy job and help the other pairs is that alright whit you all?" We were just looking at her and smiled.

"L-let's continue tomorrow is late." I told them they agree and when to their tent that is big for all five of them.

The next day

I work up and see if anyone is awake but no they still asleep. I what outside to make breakfast for all of us but we only have egg, bread and some water. So I only make cook some egg, for the bread will have it for lunch or dinner. When the eggs is cooking I sat up the table and chair's for us.

Ino POV:

I work up when I small food I what outside to see hinata cooking. "Good morning hinata" I said to her "g-g-good morning ino" she reply. "What are we having?" I ask her.

"W-we are having egg because we don't have anything else." I was shock, know we need to farm and find animals to hunt for food and bred, I thought to myself. Maybe we can do that seen's our stomach is not big yet. I will whit to tell them.

"I-I almost done can you wake the other foe me please?" Hinata ask me, i nodded and when to wake them up. "Wake up sleeping head is time for breakfast!" I said loudly for the to hear. They woke up and what outside they were not happy that I woke, I can tell by looking at there face.

After having breakfast we have decided what we will be doing me and Sakura will find animals meat or bring them back to bred them and some herbs for us and the baby and for tenten and temari they will be making a farm for vegetables and a place for the animals and for hinata she will get some wood for tenten and temari for the farm.

No one POV:

Sakura and Ino return whit some animals and seeds so they can make more plants. Temari was making a fence for the farm near the river and tenten was making a barn for the animals and for hinata got enough wood for the fence only the barn still need more she also got some water for them seen's Ino and Sakura was not back yet.

Temari saw Sakura and Ino came back "guys they are back" temari told them "hey guys!" Tenten call out, hinata just wave at them.

Sakura POV:

Ino and I hear tenten call us and saw hinata wave, temari probably saw us came but I thought to myself. We went over to them and hand them the seeds we got we got different, we than whet over to tenten which where the barn is the wall was built half and the door was done so we put the animals down. We only have cow, chicken and pig. We were planning to bred them but we need one male and one female. But we still got more eggs for us.

Ino is helping to plant the vegetables seen's she use to work at a flower shop and I was helping tenten continue build the barn it was almost done then later we can make room for the animals inside. Hinata was getting more wood for us.

3 hours later

Tenten and I finished the bran inside and outside and for Ino and temari also finished the farm hinata is making lunch for us but is only egg and bread. After eating Temari, Tenten and I what out to get more food and maybe some herbs too.

Tenten POV:

We went out to get more food for dinner and maybe some horse to help us to. We walk for 30 min to find a few horses so we took all of them there was a total 10 but we only need 5 so we boughten it back for us to get us to it. As we got back to our place we decide which one we what or more like which one the horses what.

All 10 of them pick one person which have two horses whit is I got one that have white and black and the other one is brown and black. Ino got one that is white and the other one is black. Sakura got one that has white and the other one is gray. Hinata got one gray and the other black. Temari got one that is brown and the other one is orange.

After picking we start to take care of it and training it by running and jumping whit it after those we had dinner.

-------------------------------
Hi thank you for reading
SE you next time my children take care