3 year (prat 4)

Hi my lovely readers I what to tell you that thank you for reading my story even if it shit but anyway this is a big time skip anyway and the neji in the branch something is not in this story. I will stop and get to the story. Byeee~

____________________________________

No one POV:

It has been three year's seen's they left Konoha and had their lovely children they finished building everything they need and their child is know three year's old. Here is how many they have.

Children

Tenten have triplets, she thought that it was twin but the last one was very small and cannot been seen, the oldies one is a son and his name is Noah his hair and eyes is like his mother's (tenten) but his skin is like his father's (neji) his jutsus and his behaviour is like his mother.

And for her second son his name is Noel, he has the Byakugan but got mother's(tenten) hair and skin for his behaviour is like his mother(tenten) also.

Last but not list her precious daughter that is more smaller then her brothers' seen's brith that why tenten is worried about her. She name is Nila, she has her father's(neji) hair skin and behaviour but happy when she whit her love once's, she has her mother's(tenten) eyes but when training she will have the Byakugan (like himawari and she will not be here yet but on the future prat or last I promise she'll be in this story) she can control it.

__________________

Hi so the other kids are the same in the Boruto show but himawari is not born yet so the age will be different i think so only tenten kids a here because her kid is not real sorry for not telling you sooner . However they have twin some and Kawaki was found in the forest and hinata adopted him ok. Let's get back.

__________________

Temari have a twin one is shikadai and his twin is a she, her name is shikari. She have her father's(shikamaru) hair and skin but have her mother's(temari) behaviours but only scared of her mother's(temari), her five minutes after her bother(shikadai)he is scared of her.

The other is the same

End of introduction

No one POV:

Running can be heard in the forest jumping from tree to tree.

They were running for training as they were coming back tenten was at the gate taking time. Kawaki was first because he was very seen's he was a bit older from them. "Great jod every one you guys were amazing let's go back for lunch so that you can play later, ok?" Tenten told them, they were running bact to the house to have lunch Kawaki was walking and talking to tenten about the run. He was helping his new mother and aunts about what happened in the forest.

When finished eating Kawaki what to his mother. "Um...mama what are you doing?" Kawaki ask hinata, she turn and answered "I am writing a letter to grandma tsunade dear, how are you?" She smiled at him after asking "I doing good just helping you guys taking care of kids that all!!" He replied whit his bright red face of embarrassment after answering.

In the latter

Dear Lady Tsunade,

We have been doing great we have our lovely children
This three year's I also adopted a kid name Kawaki that
Was found in the forest and sorry for not telling after our
Children was born we do not have time to tell you about
Our kids here is how many and who.

Hinata:two kids both boys
Older:kawaki
Younger:boruto

Sakura:one kid a girl
Sarada

Tenten:triples two boys and one girl
Older by 10 minutes :Noah
Middle older by 5 minutes :Noel
Younger child:Nila

Ino:one kid a boy
Inojin

Temari:twin one boy one girl
Older by 5 minutes: shikadai
Younger:shikari

This is the children we will return in another three years
Far will Lady Tsunade.

From Hinata Hyuga

Hinata POV:

After wiriting to Lady Tsunade I sead it to her so she will get is the next morning. I hope it will get there soon. "Now kawaki let go to your bother ok?" We what outside and play.

_________________________________
Thank you for reading I am sorry of it short or not posting for this few days but part 5 will come out soon. Thank you for reading.

bye and take care