They are back (prat 6)

Hi everyone so it have been a while this part is about the Guys who what on the mission and the girls rank. So let's get started. Bye~

_______________________

No one POV:

The boys where about to return to the village after 7 years they took 2 mouth to get there and 2 mother to get back, the guys was so tired they what to get back home to rest. Their mission was to keep a prince from a village that was last populated because of the number of ninja and people in there.

Whit the girls

Danzo was killed (you may think how he was killed) and lady Tsunade make Ino as the new leader for know. Tenten, Hinata, Sakura and Temari help her by going to take one squad each until sai came back.

After danzo was killed Tsunade decided to retire and vote for Kakashi to take the 6th Hogake name. The elders already agreed whit her decision and named him the six hogake.

7 year have passed
The guys came back.

Temari POV:

"Kids get down here to eat your breakfast or you might late for school!!" I shout at out and eight kids came in and that one older kid already in his uniform. "Go and take a sit food will be done soon Kawaki your bento is in the fridge." They what and sit down and start to talk about how fun will today when they spend time whit us.

After breakfast they what to school and Kawaki what on a mission whit his new team. For us we were getting ready for this afternoon whit the kids but instead we what and train until we were called to the hogake office when the kids finished school.

Tenten have been angry lately because of work and kids that she what a break and ran to the office will us girls was to scared to even stop her we told the kids we will come back later and play whit Hanabi who was luckily visited the kids.

Tenten POV:

I was angry that Kakashi called us when I was on my day off from kids and work I ran to the office before the girls stop me from running.

I what towards the office and kick the door down(or window) I walk in and broke the table in half. Guess than the girls came in scared and serious "WHY DID YOU CALL US HERE WHEN YOU NOW WE HAVE A DAYS OFF!?" I y'all at him.

He look scared "calm down Tenten I am sorry but you might what to look who's back alright." He said, I look and saw nine boys there tired and scared.

"Okay so what bo you what us for than?" I said anonyed, I look at Kakashi "I what you girls help me show them around." He said still scared.

I look at the girls and see if they what to "sure Kakashi but only an hour because we have other things to do." Hinata spock up I look at her the girls seems alright whit it so I agreed.

Hinata POV:

We left the office and go into gourd " team 7 boys go whit Temari, team 10 boys say whit Ino, team 9 boys go whit Sakura and team 8 boys come whit Tenten and me." I said as us girls walk out whit the boys behind us.

"Hinata lets go and meet hiashi" Tenten said a bit happy to meet father. I smile and nodded what and meet father as we got there Tenten ran up to him and hug him will I walk and join the hug.

Father have changed this 7 year because the the mark have been slowly taking away and was happy and fun know he see Tenten every week to train the kids and sometimes have fun whit them will I came and made food and talk to father.

Both my old teammates was shock to see what was happening. "Are the kids here today and why are are you angry Tenten?" Father ask us "not today and she is very tired today father." I replied he look at me and said "ah I see thank you hinata I see they are back come in and have some tea."

Ino POV:

I was whit my old teammates we walk until we stop at a restaurant that we use to eat at when we were in team 10. "Let's eat here seen's it been so long?" I ask them but of course choji ran in whit out looking back.

We got seated near a window, "you can order whatever you what my treat today!" I said as both shikamaru and choji look shock but didn't complain. Well choji is ordering I ask them how was the s-rank mission, we talk until food was here we stay there until one hour past we what our separate way.

Sakura POV:

I was walking and ask them if they what to look at something or go somewhere. They think for a moment until lee said "LET'S GO AND SEE GUY-SENSEI"

Neji just nod and what to guy-sensie apartment as we walk we saw guy-sensie boing some lap until he saw us bothe lee and guy was hugging and saying random thing and neji just watch.

Neji decided to stop them seen's it was taking to long 'oh kami how do you do this Tenten and not tired of it no wander you are moody this few years' I flat bad for Tenten that she need to do whit this. A hour have pass I told I will be leaving.

Temari POV:

I bought the three guys to the hokage head they were look down to that a lot have changed. "Hey how long did Kakashi sensie become hokage -dattebayo!?" He said I than replied " not to long ago." They were talking about how good they did in the mission mostly Naruto as he was talking they got hungry.

"What bo you guys what to eat?" I ask them, Naruto reply whit "ramen -dattebayo!!" We all walk to Ichiraku ramen shop to get ramen. After eating they to to their on way.

Tenten POV:

After we got home we all spent time whit the kids to make up whit it. All of us go to places the kids what.

______________________

Thank you for reading I hope you like it sorry for not posting this earlier bye~

Also follow and vote