Who are they (part 7)

Hello my kids and friend so this story will start know
I sorry that I have not post anything for awhile

________________________

Ino POV:

After what have happened yesterday use girls were not sure how to tell the guys about their children. Until temari spook out "how about let them found out seen some of them are smart." Use four listen and agreed.

After talking we what to start the afternoon we decided to get another day off so we can have time for the kids.

Tenten is at the couch sitting of the peace and quiet in the house thanks to yesterday.

Temari is making food because we will be having picnic and hinata is getting some games to play, Sakura is at the hospital to get something done before going.

Will I was getting the kids of school and whiting at the gates for Kawaki.

No POV:

Whit the guys

Lee, Naruto and Kiba and akamaru was having a walk until they see a few no a lot of kids following Ino.

They decided to spy on them they were walking at the gates they were there for a few minutes until they see a team coming in one boy that have black but got some yellow or blond hair walk up to them and what whit them.

They walk until they see a house that Lee now who is it. "Isn't that Tenten house?" Lee said both his friends and a dog look at him.

Lee POV:

My friend and I was outside my dear teammate Tenten house but was hiding. We were outside until we saw five girls we know and nine kids followed them however there is one that are a bit other than them.

My dear friend tenten was carrying one of them that look a girl. Until we heard what the girl said.

She said

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Mama'

We look at each other until Tenten replied a yes this time we were sure that my friend Tenten have become a mother. We dictated to go back to our friends to tell them that the girls have become a mother.

Tenten POV:

My daughter Nila told me that something or someone is hiding some where. I what and take a look and saw three of my friends running and a dog. I sigh and told here not to worry.

We what on to our day the kids was having fun and eating happily. We go own a walk me and my kids what to the lake because my boys love the water but Nila will gust put her foot in only will I look after them.

Temari POV:

Tenten what to the lake and the other go some where will I stay behind to look after our stuff and because my kids what to look at clouds. I will kill the father one day or not.

The were laying on my lap looking at the sky. I guess hope they can find out who their father own their own to see if the IQ is better than their father.

When I look down they are asleep ugh Nara.

Hinata POV:

I was going own a walk whit my kids until boruto say that he saw guy look like him but don't now why he follow them to the house. I froze than I look at Kawaki than at boruto.

"You will found out one day alright?" I said to them kawaki guess nod and Boruto is sad but happy in a few seconds.

Sakura POV:

I was walking whit Sarada until she ask me about her dad. "Sarada your father is not whit us is because he doesn't know about you yet." I told her.

"So if I whit a bit more than I can meet papa? Right mama?" She ask I just nodded because I do not what her to be to sad anymore. She nodded and walk whit me a bit more.

Ino POV:

I was sitting at the middle of a lot of flowers while Inojin said he what to draw me whit this flowers around me.

After a few minutes he was done "mama I am done come see!" Inojin was happy to let me see the drawing he made ever time "wow Inojin you a lovely job!" I said " when we go back let's show this to you grandma and grandpa.ok?" I told him.

He nodded and decided to draw some more so he will have more than one to show to his grandparents.

No one POV:

Whit the boys

Lee, Naruto and kiba told the guys that the girls are mother's.

The people who was sad is Naruto, Sasuke, Sai, Shikamaru and Neji. This guys had a crush on them for a few years know. Until Lee have a idea "how about spy on there kids to see if the can say who is there father of their child." Lee speak out loud.

They think that was a not bad idea but only two can go. "I will go seen's it is my idea!" Lee spock out loud "I go to I what to know who took my hina-hima!" Naruto said.

"Alright so lee and Naruto will follow them tomorrow." Shikamaru said

"YES!" Lee said, Naruto is just nodded still sad
_____________________________

Thank you for reading my book I am sorry for not post but I hope you like it I will tired to finish it before new year. Thank take care and see you next time.

Follow me and vote