behave ; dylan o'brien

y/n blonde dylan could punch me in the face and i'd thank him
|
|
|
dylanobrien behave.
|
|
|
y/n make me ;)

fans had been shipping you and dylan o'brien for years ever since you'd starred together in a rom-com movie, and lately you'd been interacting a lot over twitter and your latest interaction had fans screaming.

once you'd responded to his 'behave' tweet a text popped up from him.

dylan
you in new york???

y/n
i am!!

dylan
come and see me :)

y/n
the usual place??

dylan
you got it

you'd been lucky enough to be able to afford an apartment in both new york and a house in los angeles so that you could split your time between the cities, and at times like this it was extremely fortunate indeed.

heading downstairs you passed a few of your neighbours and waved at them as you headed out, you didn't have a car in new york so you always travelled by the subway.

fortunately there was an entrance a block from your apartment building so you hopped on the subway and got off where you were going to meet dylan.

you hurried up the subway steps and looked up in front of you at the looming stadium where the mets regularly played.

heading inside showing your annual pass at security, you got the lift up to the top of the stadium where the VIP boxes where.

on your way to meet dylan you suddenly felt nervous, he was a dear friend of yours and you never wanted to lose that — but from your recent tweets and texts to each other you couldn't help but think there was more between you.

dylan owned one of the boxes on the far side of the stadium that had a perfect view, he was stood looking out over the balcony at the field below.

upon hearing you enter he turned around and smiled, his honey-brown eyes lighting up. your eyes were immediately drawn to his shaved blonde hair, and his newly confident stance that came with his new look.

"hey, y/n." he said, his voice sounded tired as if he'd been over exhausting himself from working so much.

"hey, dyl." you replied.

as you approached he held his arms out for you to walk into them, he was warm and smelled like salted pretzels and coffee, a strange combination but on him it was irresistible.

"just for the record... i am not going to punch you in the face." dylan said as he rested his head on top of yours.

"i wouldn't mind if you did." you laughed as you finally let go of him, not that you wanted to but you didn't want to make it awkward.

dylan chuckled as he sat down on the couch in the middle of the room. it was simply decorated, a large flat screen tv took over one of the walls and there was a mini fridge and bar on the other side, with snacks scattered on top of the bar.

the game wasn't due to start for an hour, but fans trickled in gradually as you and dylan caught up on life and work.

soon there was a comfortable silence between you both.

dylan looked like he'd been wanting to ask you something for a while, you turned to face him, slowly realising just how close you were sitting to him.

"y/n... i'm just going to come out and say it, are you seeing anyone?" he asked, running a hand over his hair nervously.

you smiled softly, "why do you ask?"

he shrugged, "just answer the question..."

"no, i'm not." you replied, noticing his eyes being drawn to your lips.

"good because now i won't feel guilty about doing this." he said before he kissed you.

his hands pulled you onto his lap, whilst you wrapped your arms around his neck.

in between kisses you tried to tell him you didn't want this to ruin your friendship, "i promise it won't y/n..." he said slowly as he kissed your jaw, "the truth is i've wanted to do this for a long time."

you sighed, "me too, dylan."

he stopped for a moment and looked up at you, "you have?"

you let your hands cup his cheeks as you pressed a kiss against his forehead, "years."

dylan smirked, "oh? i'm glad we both feel the same way then."

he let his hands wander over your body slowly, both of you above to remove your tops until a whistle blew outside on the field below to signal the game was about to begin.

dylan pressed one last longing kiss against your lips before he helped you up off of the couch, "we'll continue this after the game." he grinned mischievously.

"oh will we?" you smirked, walking away to watch the game from the balcony.

dylan's arm wrapped around your waist as he walked up behind you, "i don't think you'll be able to resist me."

"we'll see about that... mr o'brien." you replied, raising your eyebrows at him.

he laughed, kissing your temple before his gaze was drawn to the game below.

something inside of you told you this was just the start of something special between you both and you couldn't wait to explore it.

blonde dylan is really something else

anyways hope y'all enjoyed this one, i
missed writing dylan imagines :)