dylan when ... (christmas edition)

he's messing around in a behind the scenes interview with you

"hey, y/n! look what i found on the christmas set earlier..." a grin breaks out on his face as he pulls mistletoe from his pocket and holds it up to his lips.

"that's not how it works, dyl." you giggle, there'd always been a flirty chemistry between you both but neither of you did anything about it.

taking your chance you took the mistletoe from him and held it over both of your heads, "now you can kiss me since it's not in the way."

"oh, can i?" he smirks.

both of you forgot you were even doing an interview as dylan leaned in to kiss you, his lips were extremely soft and his hand cupped the back of your neck to pull you closer.

"okay..." the interviewer stood up awkwardly, preparing to leave, neither of you noticed they'd walked away until you pulled away from the kiss and noticed they'd gone.

dylan burst out laughing, making you laugh too until both of your stomachs hurt.

"we should probably go..." you say, standing up.

"to dinner?" dylan says suggestively.

you turn back around to face him and smile, "to dinner." you nod, forgetting about your plan to go home and binge watch tv shows and instead go out to dinner with dylan o'brien.